Tired of farming all day for one drop or less

Phame

Ive farmed over one hundred guards and got one drop, and of course it was something that I could not use. If you want to keep people interested you need to increase the drop rates or change the respawn time. It takes roughly fifteen minutes for most bosses to respawn. You can kill at most eight per hour if you're farming two bosses at the same time. If it takes up to fifty kills for one person get a drop that's about six hours an entire group has to wait for one person to get a drop. Personally I'm getting sick of being on this game to an extended ammount of time with aabsolutely no reward.

Yesterday we farmed guards for 100+ klls and got only 2drops... and many pots wasted.

We know you want us to ppay real money. But cmon is to evident. you are forcing us too much..

Yesterday we farmed guards for 100+ klls and got only 2drops... and many pots wasted.

We know you want us to ppay real money. But cmon is to evident. you are forcing us too much..

Just don't pay. Wait for skills than start to pay...

Just don't pay. Wait for skills than start to pay...

Lol ... Skills yhere were long time ago.. I dont understand why have been removed and why they are developing already existing skills..

Lol ... Skills yhere were long time ago.. I dont understand why have been removed and why they are developing already existing skills..

They don't want us to kill boss so we pay more  :(

They don't want us to kill boss so we pay more  :(

Ok i pay.. but however paying the support is really bad.

Mod use to delete ans close important post without replies.

Mioco .. oh cmon.. do you really think we are so stupids?Deleting a post doesnt mean evryone forget about it.

Ok i pay.. but however paying the support is really bad.

Mod use to delete ans close important post without replies.

Mioco .. oh cmon.. do you really think we are so stupids?Deleting a post doesnt mean evryone forget about it.

ya thats right

Devs ain't forcing nobody to use pots, we farm Guards without pots, every boss except shadows , can be done with 5 people without pots.

Lambert maybe needs 6.

Devs ain't forcing nobody to use pots, we farm Guards without pots, every boss except shadows , can be done with 5 people without pots.

Lambert maybe needs 6.

Exactly, but pots that heal that much should also be available in game, not only for real money, from daily quests for example, like before.

But i agree about the drop rate. I'm hunting for a damn sword for ages and still don't have it, and I usually get useless stuff when I get something (which happens really rarely). Drops that players get should be those they can use. This whole drop system is based on luck and then someone kills a boss a few times and gets what i hunt for a eternity. I killed an army of bosses since my last drop. I already lost interest in playing this game anymore. :mega_shok: :bad:

Lambert maybe needs 6.

Sorry i dont mean this, i can kill guards in 5person with any problems (maybe not lamby) but i mean that weak players now cant play like before without pots.

You can check this.. make a new char..

Before the patch every lvl i used to gain +1 dmg .. now after the patch (what before was like ~30 dmg now is ~180) every lvl i however gain  only +1dmg .. that mean at lvl 18 my total damage without weapons is 18. So if a lvl 1 could wear a lvl 13+ (or 15+) weap his dmg would be only -17 than main... so ... there is like now difference..  :unknw:

Every lvl i should gain +5 / +10 (or more) dmg points.. same for magic regen.. i still have only 5 ..  :nea:

Before patch i could one hit a fairy (1st island) at lvl 12 (or less.. i dnt remember) and after patch at lvl 15 it take me 2hits for every fairy  :nea:  (now at lvl 17 with better equip there arent problems .. :tease:  but..)

And the new dodge system ... you cant say that its working.. cuz .. monsters dodge a lot, and wtf i wasted my money on runes for accuracy.. (that dont work?) .... btw for me wich i have 20% dodge rate .. dodges are very rare..

:cray:

EDIT:

i forgot to say about the new party system .. oh .. why they dont want to answer us why they changed the limit from 8 to 5 ?

More people--> more fun .. why the game is harder.. and the parties are worst?

However they should had RAID for multiple parties only in one ...  :sorry:

I cant do guard even I have 30 large life potions. Game even tough and boring to take... Make game easier, people will play with the happy time and they will pay for your game coin without reason. Just moment we have 3 parties all go for lambert but only one party who got it. So what's about 2 other parties. Only that upset! No fun! :(

I cant do guard even I have 30 large life potions. Game even tough and boring to take... Make game easier, people will play with the happy time and they will pay for your game coin without reason. Just moment we have 3 parties all go for lambert but only one party who got it. So what's about 2 other parties. Only that upset! No fun! :(

they other parties will pay again  :tease:

Try to hit first or kill Lambert again then. Its not that hard.

EDIT:

i forgot to say about the new party system .. oh .. why they dont want to answer us why they changed the limit from 8 to 5 ?

More people--> more fun .. why the game is harder.. and the parties are worst?

However they should had RAID for multiple parties only in one ...  :sorry:

the smaller the limit is, the easier the bosses are...

Try to hit first or kill Lambert again then. Its not that hard.

I know that but I want the is more playbale than this. More fun more money, no fun no money too... Let's think... :) :facepalm:

I know that but I want the is more playbale than this. More fun more money, no fun no money too... Let's think... :) :facepalm:

Before the patch: more fun, no monet  After the patch: real money, no fun    :lol:    (joking)

Lambert is pretty easy to kill if you know the tactic. 6people are enough.. with 2 parties you destroy him  ;)

And what is fun for you? It is fun to kill one of the strongest boss in game just with two hits? Maybe better will be do it alone with 1 pot. And you can get drop everytime you kill boss. That is not fun for me. For me is fun when you need 2 party to kill Lambert and even with it you can fail w/o good tactic. Its fun when someone from party getting great item after hunting guards 1 week day by day. Game for now is even too easy. Don't make it boring.

You guys have completely rambled off topic! This game is bull and turning out to be a giant hole were putting our money into and receiving absolutely nothing for it. I'm more than.willing to give warspear some money to get them more motivated but I'm not going to sink my money and watch the developers ignore our questions and do whatever they want to do. If you want a good game listening to the community would be a great start.

You guys have completely rambled off topic! This game is bull and turning out to be a giant hole were putting our money into and receiving absolutely nothing for it. I'm more than.willing to give warspear some money to get them more motivated but I'm not going to sink my money and watch the developers ignore our questions and do whatever they want to do. If you want a good game listening to the community would be a great start.

when we call their help they delete/closeour topics without answers..

Quote reply to a help request about a bug i had at shadows: "Im sorry, but we will not do anything"    But the pots i HAD to use, cuz without pots you cant do this, are gone... and are gone with my real money.

We couldnt buy anymore pots in the game (only mshop  :facepalm: )

The pots from dailies are shits.

And the party limit now is 5 not 8.

We need infos! We need your replies!

If you dont want to reply then make someone else moderator!!

Cmon i know that this post will be deleted.. everyone here knows that!! As i said.. delete a post doesnt mean that everyone will forget about it!  :(

Game is x2 harder, skills arent in game yet, you said an update at the end of august: still nothing , parties are max 5members , colours of the armors are crazy , payments dont work properly, we cant buy pots in game anymore...  its so obvious that we are forcing us to pay!

Cmon everyone here is happy to pay if you do a great work.. you dont need to force us !  :cray:

You are very great developers! I really respect you guys! But please you need to listen us, cuz we dont want to ruin the game but our feedbacks will make it better... we are like your beta testers.. please listen.

No spam please. Btw guards is easy we didn't need some noob commanding us

Yea thats why u failed  :rofl:

Party of lvls15 without pots.. and u say that adds are a waste of time?? i know that.. but not with such a party :/