Guild

Unten

I left the Guild , bcs my friends who created choosed wrong name they dont checked Forum.

Its the Name Of Woflsys Guild....i said them use a other name but they dont listen to me , guilds name is

Legends.    a real mistake that  i tryed to help my friends, now Wolfsy Hate me and want to report me and them....Its Only A NAME , i said we can trade guilds after update but WOLFSY dont listen. he is ignorant . I thought he is a nice player....but wrong he isnt. He handle like a child not like a man. :facepalm:

I will create a better Guild with my Best 2 bros

AND SORRY WOLFSY.....

hahahahahaha  :rofl:

i dont Steel Plans hahaha :D  I try to help my friend out of the situation and no i dont want money from you the guild its not mine :D

I am laughing bcs Its a mobile game and only a name ,

look

my name Unten

what when someone tried to have same name ?:D

its same

Its a cool online game i met nice ppl but u rich igmorant ppl u make the gamefeelig broken :D

A guild cant be a fake its a Team of friends in a Guild :)

And I play it for FUN not to discuss shit

Listen to Unten. He's on the right path. I know guild in-forum Legends is upset but this is getting ridicilous. Wolfsy is getting mad to wrong persons, the persons who want to help him?

HOW do you expect this guild to go on forth when you got a leader like that?

i told you bro that we should make our own guild.. i told you the name "legend" is gona name half of the warspear guilds... almost 70% of the guilds in warspear are gona name themselfs legends...

i told you bro that we should make our own guild.. i told you the name "legend" is gona name half of the warspear guilds... almost 70% of the guilds in warspear are gona name themselfs legends...

HERE IS THE PROOF YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I left the Guild , bcs my friends who created choosed wrong name they dont checked Forum.

Its the Name Of Woflsys Guild....i said them use a other name but they dont listen to me , guilds name is

Legends.    a real mistake that  i tryed to help my friends, now Wolfsy Hate me and want to report me and them....Its Only A NAME , i said we can trade guilds after update but WOLFSY dont listen. he is ignorant . I thought he is a nice player....but wrong he isnt. He handle like a child not like a man. :facepalm:

I will create a better Guild with my Best 2 bros

AND SORRY WOLFSY.....

not to say ignorant, when the ignorant are you, and not to say that others will ruin the game because you ruin it alone .

no matter how this story will end your guild is over .

not to say ignorant, when the ignorant are you, and not to say that others will ruin the game because you ruin it alone .

no matter how this story will end your guild is over .

He left the guild when he realized this. And yes, if u mean in-game guild legends its pretty much over. And by ignorant he means other things. Check in-forum guild legends page, read the whole story here:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83341.0

Well problem solved. I suggest you rename this topic of this thread to delete me. And make a new thread for new guild. So you don't have to put out with trash talk in it as all posted in Legends.

How can I delte this thread ?

I create a Guild with my best brother ever in the game, its a Family guild then:)