pls help

Russell elf

Question

11 answers to this question

don't ban me,when I farm bg all scold me not to use bees cause they say that it reduces drop rate

Hy russelelf, u always create useless topic everytime and how many topic u create today? ur topic that u create like as spam. fix ur self. :good:

Hy russelelf, u always create useless topic everytime and how many topic u create today? ur topic that u create like as spam. fix ur self. :good:

that's cause im using my freedom after the ban

:facepalm:

The ban hammer is strong with this one.

Ban Hammer

Опубликованное фото

that's cause im using my freedom after the ban

[move] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: [/move]

STOP ITTTTT...... :diablo:

You see, we're not banning you, we want to give you a chance to think about your behavior.

But our patience is our patience, what about other forum people? They will not find useful threads amongst your million of questions.

You are violating the rules of threads naming, not using the Search tool etc.

It's your choice to behave that way, just don't complain in the future.

Russel elf, not anything about you man, but mostly of your thread had simple answers wich you probably already knew. About mostly of them there wasn't really required to make them, in some cases you could had just replied on some other threads.

All we want to say it's not to don't make threads, but just try to make more useful threads wich won't die after just 2replies.

Thanks  ;)

Russel elf, not anything about you man, but mostly of your thread had simple answers wich you probably already knew. About mostly of them there wasn't really required to make them, in some cases you could had just replied on some other threads.

All we want to say it's not to don't make threads, but just try to make more useful threads wich won't die after just 2replies.

Thanks  ;)

Hard to make him understand. :facepalm:

:facepalm: Its not right... somehow people are different as I see, I have different moods and questions alot it makes no sense if they can forget the rules

You see, we're not banning you, we want to give you a chance to think about your behavior.

But our patience is our patience, what about other forum people? They will not find useful threads amongst your million of questions.

You are violating the rules of threads naming, not using the Search tool etc.

It's your choice to behave that way, just don't complain in the future.

did you mute him? ::)

:facepalm: Its not right... somehow people are different as I see, I have different moods and questions alot it makes no sense if they can forget the rules

:)