Devil's Soldiers (drawn by Jayrox)

jayrox

Devil's Soldiers  :diablo:

(Eu-Emerald, MC/Forsaken)

Description:
One day, the Devil searched new Soldiers for his Armee of evil creatures. He heared about the Mountain Clans and Forsaken.

He took their Souls under his Control and he put them into 2 medaillons and he always has them in his hands (symbol for mc in his right hand, for forsaken in his left hand).

Now the Forsaken and MC fight for the Devil to help him. They want to make whole Arinar to the Devil's Empire.... the hell on earth. Every good and happy Elf and Chosen should die in big wars and Dinalts Castle should burn.

Every Mc and Forsaken can join Devil's Soldiers and can help to make Arinar to a world full of darkness,shadows and fire!

The 3 Skulls in the Middle of the Emblem symbolize the Darkness, the Shadows and the Fire,that you only find in the Hell of Arinar    :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Motto:
"Be strong, be evil, be a Devil's Soldier" :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

40106_.jpg

Not bad but didn't you stop using crayola after kindergarten?  ;D

;D

easy answer:

no ;D

its on purpose,i think it looks more exciting then all the other things,the horns i made with...dont know english word,...but another pen ;D its boring so...

• 2 weeks later...

good luck to everybody, hope devs will think about the work and dont let some image stealers win :drinks:

same in this competition: when i win,first one who pm my bank char will get a free costum :drinks:

lol take another look at entries being made...::)

same in this competition: when i win,first one who pm my bank char will get a free costum :drinks:

ill b keepng my fingers near da pm chat option :lol:

lol jayrox u gave me a(-) karma for saying de truth and being realistic...cmon if u want me to spill it out i will cos ur junk work sucks really really bad...and ppl r being hypocritical abt it....learn to tolerate other ppl's oppinion and stop being a jackass cos it will help u in life....

dont said tht mine is best,but i hope for 3k mcoins

i gave you - cause i never said mine is the best,just said when i should win i will give the first pm a free costum

cry somewhere else,maybe somebody cares,mr. nobody

dont said tht mine is best,but i hope for 3k mcoins

i gave you - cause i never said mine is the best,just said when i should win i will give the first pm a free costum

cry somewhere else,maybe somebody cares,mr. nobody

;D i think u r dwelling in de land of de blind....dis junk isen't worth even 200mcoins....i now know how childish u think  ;D ;D;D;D