delay on android

masamune

i am get 3-5second delay on every action i do in game (start attack, pick items, crossing, etc).. first experience with this problem is when playing on symbian phone 2 years ago.. i thought this problem only exist on symbian phone due to outdated os and hardware on the phone but i was wrong.. now i am use sony xperia go (dual-core 1ghz, mali 400 gpu and 512mb ram runing android 2.3.7) to play but i am still get this delay problem..

just want to know is this problem exist on other os too? (windows, windows phone, iOS)

and to other android players, do u guys get same problem on your phone too? if not, please tell me  what phone or tablet u are using to play and what conection type u use to online.. (2G/3G/4G/wifi)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow zero reply.. :'(

I saw a ranger that able to run while shooting arrows on barbarian.. And a bd that hamstring me immediately (it's about 0.0001 second) after i crossing to the center part of volcano arena..  i realy want to know how they do that..

I see thx for answer.. It's true that i realy have bad conecttion here..

It is to extreme for me to see a ranger able to running while shooting arrows on enemy behind him thats make me start thinking theres something wrong with my phone..

i havent try 4g yet its very expensive :crazy: and wifi only available when my neighbor friend turn on his laptop *yahoo*

if you`re using 3G service like me try this below tips. hope it help you. :)

1. Go to setting`s » accounts/sync »background data: turn off.

2. Go to task manager and check any app running in background?

like Google Play Store,Facebook,Etc.. if yes click on clear cache first and after click force stop.

3.After all that reboot/restart your c.p…

but somtimes some app still run in backround after restart c.p and again have to repeat again #2. :facepalm:

I am using 2g conecttion to play. Theres no 3g network in my vilage. But Thx  a lot for the tips i'll try it

when me using 3g, turn off not neccerary things,

group message to your friends that dont message you cos your playing warspear,recieving message and call can slow or cut your net,

or download internet booster from playstore.

::) This is true....I also have a delay on my S3.....Its not about internet connection....It just a lil bit slow on android......

When i am about to online this morning,  warspear client automatically downloading patch. the size is so small and it's finished in 1 sec. I close the client and reopen it then..  Surprise!! Warspear is have some music now. My friend tell me that music is added long time ago but it's missing or not working on the previous update and now it's fixed. The good thing is,  when i put music and sound volume to zero, the client become more responsif now it's attack immediately when i click on enemy huehue  :D