[2011.08.10] Server maintenance to fix bugs

Kuzmitch

We currently looking for SMS providers for your country and some others. Please stay tuned.

ok. dont forget india.

We currently looking for SMS providers for your country and some others. Please stay tuned.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 6 years of asking, finally got an appreciated answer. thanks kuzmitcg. :yahoo:

In Cambodia the sms payment number does not work too. Please Kuz check it, I need to buy your Miracle Coin for my char. Plz asap! Thanks!

in Colombia, we have 4 mobile operators, Movistar, Comcel, Tigo, uff. Claro has no business in our country, but I think they have relationship with Comcel, I'm not sure about it

would be good to confirm with the company sms

thx

In India we have SMS provider, but currently this number doesn't work. We trying to figure out what's happening.

k.

is there any way you can bring back the old look of berengar armors kuzmitch?

yea,pls old berengar look:( i pray him and improve mail that look scary:D this only one thing,from perfect game:D

hi guys, my phone is vivaz pro. i already, uninstall the games, then deleted the last .sisx files and downloaded new one on my phone. its already installed perfectly but, i cannot connet to the server at all. when i used the old ver from this games (ver 0.7.0 ) i can connect to the server smoothly, but now it always shown the message cannot connect to server every time i try.  :( i already redownloaded this games twice and the same problem occur. is it a bug? what should do so i can played again on my phone?

help please. thank u

i forgot to mention that i only download the .sisx file, cant find the ws. update zip on every folder on my phone. should i download the zip archive too on my phone?

thank u for the answer