bank system.

kenedilima

HI. FRIST FOR ALL SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK BECAUSE MY CELL PHONE IS BROKEN AND FOR MY BAD ENGLISH BECAUSE IMFROM BRAZIL.. SOO... I HAVE PLAIYNG WARSPEARS FOR SOMETIME AND I GOT A SIMPLE IDEA... A BANK SYSTEM. THIS CAN BE A NPC OR A OPPITION IN MENU. ITS BASICALLY ABLE THE PLAYERS TO PUT YOU ITENS IN THIS BANK, OR SHARE ITENS IN THE SAME ACCOUNT.

The idea has been suggested many times throughout topics and need some highlight.

I Have personally suggested a storage chest at respawn points to hold gear, items and gold also to be shared over all characters in the same account.

Would like to start seeing some support for this.  :)

Great idea! I support this too.

Bank share on all characters of an account could be also a solution for trading your stuff safely through all my characters and to the other side :) hope devs implement this

I agree very much with this. Rich players can easily hold as much stuff as they can pay for, and extra bag slots are way too much in trade. Creating a banking system (like the chest from the Diablo series) would allow you to hold old items you still may want to keep instead of having to sell it.