My poster for 'Best poster competition'

Kecox

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Here are my posters , I know they are not good but atleast I tried. :) ;)  Ohh yeah , leave a comment about poster.  :) [/glow][/shadow]

Опубликованное фото

I really appriciate if someone leave a comment about my poster.It's really important for me :) and I also might change poster a little bit..

Well i like these posters especially, i still thinking on mines .. but don't came the "Great" idea xD

But i guess u shud change the first pic to which ones when ex. the mc's occupy 1 elf town, or where alot going to kill elf a bit more "action" if you know what i wanna say  ^^

Its suits better to the " Let show elves who's the boss in Eu - Emerald "      (what they already knows ..  :blush:  alot joining to mc/fors and start making warlocks / dk's  xD  )

So whats grap the ppls attention after can come the persuasion with the txt's what we can see already on the other 2 picture.

Hmm i guess that's all, but i will visit you later  :good:

Thank you for a comment :)

I was thinking same about my first picture.It's a little bit boring and not much "action" there as u said :P Certainly I will change my first picture in

1-3 days maybe even today if I get some time to deal with it. ::)