What do u think abt barbarian after update 22 jan 2013?

MR X

Update Min range max range
before 2 yard 4 yard
after 3 yard 3 yard

is it right or im wrong? I was test range before update and after update.

Idk this is bug or no. When i click charge more than 6 yard from enemy, charge suddenly cancel to click(when the target almost nearly, 3 yard from target).

Did charge stun chance increase? Eitherway, 3yd (min/max) seems really lame, barb was the anti-range class, now all range classes can stun barb before charge reaches 3yds. That makes no sense for a class made to rush range targets..? My opinion.

it needs to be atleast 2-5yds, so that charge has a equal chance to counter range stuns.

when I read the update list posted by kuz he says 'now you have to be no less then 3 cells away' that sounds to me that they only intended to increase min-range to 3yds and keep max-range at 6yds, since fix-list doesnt say anything about changing max range. Perhaps its a bug who made it 3-3yds. Cause when I read kuz, I think the intented update was 3-6yds with new update, but maybe I missunderstood?

Charge range is still normal.

It clearly stated " you must be not LESS than 3 yards from your enemy " meaning if you use charge on a person that's 1 or 2 yards infront of you then GG bro

Other than that the range is still normal, I did some arenas with random Barbs they all charged like 5 yards.

Update Min range max range
before 2 yard 4 yard
after 3 yard 3 yard

is it right or im wrong? I was test range before update and after update.

Idk this is bug or no. When i click charge more than 6 yard from enemy, charge suddenly cancel to click(when the target almost nearly, 3 yard from target).

yeah suddenly cancle and still failed  :'(

Yesterday, I tried test it to guarding, I tried placing my barbar 4, 5, .... yard from guarding. Before test it, I tried stay from location range and relog (every time you will get bug location). After relog, I use charge to guarding. You still need walking 1 yard for use charge(4 yard from guarding). and i tried from 7 yard for use charge, relog again at the place, and after relog, I do my test charge skill. you still need walking 4 yard for use charge.

I will try make video abt my test.

I think if barbar have 5 range yard of charge, possible cuz bug location. I will trying test it again.