CRIT OR DEF

Bloodgene

Hey guy's I am completely new to this game and I haven't played PVP at all, but seeing as I am a level 12 BARB who's only been playing for a week I thought I should tell people about my build, my gear and look into people's opinions as well as which is the best possible way of stating a BARB around my level to cap.

[General]

Health 2173

Health Regen 59

Energy 112

Energy Regen 5

[Power]

Physical 155

Astral 9

[Defence]

Physical 799/10.9%

Sun 0/5%

Dark 58/0.8%

[Other]

Crit Hit 8%

Dodge 8.7%

Accuracy 5.3%

Resilience 0%

Atk Spd 1.2%

Penetration 0%

Parry 5.2%

Block 1.5%

[EQ]

Cloak Of Neophyte

Trustworthy Aventail

Amulet of Fortitude

Balanced Broadaxe

Trustworthy chain mail

Trustworthy belt

Trustworthy chain gloves

Ring of Resistance

Trustworthy jackboots

Ring of Crushing Blow

[skills]

Strong Blow 5

Roar 2

Taunt 1

Chop 3

Charge 1

Ok as you guys will probably imagine I die a lot and I'm not suited for PVP at the moment but I feel that there could be room for improvement. As I have stated before I am new and I don't know what's best for my character (I would like to try PVP and so maybe I should build around what's best for PVP)

I like barbarians they seem to have a lot of defence in this game and they hit a lot in-game too. But because I don't normally go for a melee class I really don't know much about melee classes and I don't know much about this game. Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Oh btw... I don't want to sound arrogant but could we do without "play the game more" comments, I do realise I need to play more but I don't want to end up making mistakes which I can't undo or go throughout the game knowing I could've made changes.

Thank you soo much and hope to hear from a couple of people based on their opinions and facts.

Byee :yahoo:

skill: Charge put on 5

At the moment Barbarians are losing alot more becouse their skill:charge is needing improvement

at your level i wouldnt be worried at all alot non miracle coin users at level 12 loose ecpecialy barbarians

Thanks for the response so far.

Yes I gathered the MC would be something that would give a massive advantage over those who don't spend MC.

And lol Astral Damage I think it's 9?  :facepalm:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would advice u to lvl up to 14lvl,and try to get points for lvl17 arena set,skills 1st atk,2nd charge,3rd chop or roar,also to lvl up fast and chance to get gud items u should go to kotarava.Also gud luck with raising barb:)