how to win pvp , druid vs ranger ?

tanah

Use healing staff with full resilience equips and make sure rings, amulet and cape got astral too.

Kite him with roots and bees while Blessing is active if necessary then attack when Blessing is off, keep distance from him if you see him trying to get 2 yards near you it means he's gonna use scatter shot, if so root him asap.

well i only tried with moon gear, n always using moon gear at arena

not yet try using astral to pvp ranger, ill try later with my friend :D:D

well i only tried with moon gear, n always using moon gear at arena

not yet try using astral to pvp ranger, ill try later with my friend :D:D

astral has more chance to survive against high damaging class like rangers.especially now in lava arena ground where healing is crucial role for all team mates.

your druid is good. you beat me again ^ ^

Vs any ranger never get too close. Being a ranger my first instinct is to hit power hit then go in for push. When they start advancing kite them with bees and roots they will spend so much time trying to scatter you they will die before they realize they were stupid.

astral has more chance to survive against high damaging class like rangers.especially now in lava arena ground where healing is crucial role for all team mates.

your druid is good. you beat me again ^ ^

ty :) (sis right?)

but when i beat u? :D sry still newbie in forum, i dont know whose char i was fighting with :D

n when play 5x5 arena, cant remember name of enemy, only fight n heal (and of course run :D)

Vs any ranger never get too close. Being a ranger my first instinct is to hit power hit then go in for push. When they start advancing kite them with bees and roots they will spend so much time trying to scatter you they will die before they realize they were stupid.

oh nice , i need this too as ranger opinion, thx buddy :)

but can i still win with moon gear, cz some ppl said, use moon if arena, dnt use astral, cz u not farming at arena :D

i agree, but only have staff arena, still using fury mix with violent,, so poooorrr arena point after bought 2nd staff  :facepalm:

next target, buy all arena set :D:D :wacko:

This video is a proof that no ranger can beat druid 1v1.

Watch it now!

Not really, if the ranger has a +10 SD Crossbow and 28% Critical he could do 700! 700! 1000! 700! 700! on a full Resilience Druid, see one of Spanish videos, he posted one part where we went arena 5x5 against Elves, I think it was Tayuya that killed him in 2 seconds, he was full Resilience

And he has some experiences too against Wolfsy where he died in 1 second.

And take note, Spanish has +8-9 Armour with 20%+ Resilience.

i tried pvp with my friend, already using root when he use blessing, bee, n still failed (moon gear)

but i havent try with astral gear / half moon n half astral..

ppl said at other topic, druid use astral n act support with max heal, its ok u die, but your team win,, but its 5x5, im still not find best strategy to pvp with ranger :D

Even with ranger, you can root and run back, don't just stand up during rooting, you can make out of range to kite range class,

root - bee - atk - run back. Look at that video, u will learn something.

• 3 weeks later...

when ranger use blessing,, run like hell..root before ranger scatter..that should do..

in eu,, i only have hard time with tayuya,,revendark,,jabsr,,wolfsy only with this plan.. but its really need a good timing..gudluck  :good: