improvement/preventive measures for selling to traders in shops

barge

hi all,

this just happened about an hour ago.

1)i was grinding through the mobs for blue quest items.

2)a ranger approached me and i bought/traded an abyss chopper level 17 item from him.

3)after that i went to the traders within the shops to sell my excess trinkets.

4)after selling the trinkets i forgot to exit from the selling panel/screen

5)thinking that i have exited, i wanted to consider unbinding the abyss chopper and pressed the usual position of the button which has the (menu).

6)then i went  :facepalm: after realizing that i sold the abyss chopper instead as the (menu) button and the (sell) button are in the same place!

i know that it was my mistake but i would like to suggest to the game developers to implement the following improvement/preventive measures which would have helped in my situation.

1)make the trader panel/menu and the personal item panel/screen more easy to differentiate. they look almost the same in my opinion.

2)implement a confirmation step when selling weapons or armors to the said traders. or alternatively send a mail to the player after selling by asking him to confirm the sale.

thank you

barge

just like my friend, he do same thing while he talking with me,, n he accidentically sell his arena wpn  :facepalm:

n from that, now i n my friend alway scroll to see things sold to npc, n redeem it if theres unwanted item sold

Instead closing The shop window after you sold it, why didn't you go left/right in the shop window, and bought the weapon back?

my friend buy amulet lvl 15 for his barbar via his necro, he want transfer to his barbar, but he dont realize its personal.  :rofl: