Swamp quest reward bug.

Sexctasy

So i have been doig swamp since i reached lvl 18. The problem is that i got bug. I get always scroll, potion or crystal/rune. Rarely i get piece of armor and if i do get, then its noobish one and with only def rate, no other stuff on it. Maybe fix this crap bug ? huh ?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I been doing all kotaravva quests on 4 chars for the past 3 week and I do mostly all swamp quests a non-healer class can do on my DK and so far the only item I got was a 2k worth BG Belt and a lv17 AZ moon ring  :facepalm:

Yes, not a single lv18 item.

And around 4-5 months only 1 Doom weapon and Abyss Zealot weapon, 3 lvl 18 Chest armours, and this was on around 5-7 chars, now I just do my DK, Rogue, Shaman and friend's Necro.

This " random " reward is quite bullshit, cause the people who mostly work hard for it get nothing but crap while some people get a doom weapon in 1 week then the next 2 weeks get another and then another.

I been doing all kotaravva quests on 4 chars for the past 3 week and I do mostly all swamp quests a non-healer class can do on my DK and so far the only item I got was a 2k worth BG Belt and a lv17 AZ moon ring  :facepalm:

Yes, not a single lv18 item.

And around 4-5 months only 1 Doom weapon and Abyss Zealot weapon, 3 lvl 18 Chest armours, and this was on around 5-7 chars, now I just do my DK, Rogue, Shaman and friend's Necro.

This " random " reward is quite bullshit, cause the people who mostly work hard for it get nothing but crap while some people get a doom weapon in 1 week then the next 2 weeks get another and then another.

Yup and sepcialy dat moment when person is lvl 14, goes to swamp, get doom bow (or something) and then stops playing and delets char lol. i havent got any stuff up to lvl 15 yet x'D and i have reached 2 level in swamp, from 18 to 19 and from 19 to 20, still getting same crap, dont know what to say, if u try to write to support, then they say, ah u just got bad luck. Bad Luck that i every time get only crystal and around this all lvl 18 items ? (had that moment twice) :D no way :! and this northland crystals sux, cuz nobody buy from market even for 1 coin, so i sell to shop for 1 coin  :bad: and armors that have only def these goes too normal shop  :bad:

Four days of completing quests at swamps resulted in nothing but runes, crystals, weak pots/scrolls and one piece of generic lvl14 boots.

Feels like swamps are bogus. Only a few are lucky and when they are they sell at such a high price (eg. Killing whisperer Brigandine for 700k wtf).

Fifth day i return to try to earn my brigandine or something of value and met campers, blockers and swamp hunters. No decent rewards, just the same junk.

Sixth day i fought back and held hydra. Completed the quests again and yet same junk rewards.. not even a decent piece of lvl13, 17 or 18 gear.

Swamps need to be fixed for the better.. even six days in the lab would have been twenty times more rewarding, but personally i have never found lab to be interesting.

Four days of completing quests at swamps resulted in nothing but runes, crystals, weak pots/scrolls and one piece of generic lvl14 boots.

Feels like swamps are bogus. Only a few are lucky and when they are they sell at such a high price (eg. Killing whisperer Brigandine for 700k wtf).

Fifth day i return to try to earn my brigandine or something of value and met campers, blockers and swamp hunters. No decent rewards, just the same junk.

Sixth day i fought back and held hydra. Completed the quests again and yet same junk rewards.. not even a decent piece of lvl13, 17 or 18 gear.

Swamps need to be fixed for the better.. even six days in the lab would have been twenty times more rewarding, but personally i have never found lab to be interesting.

Yup, I feel the same as you do bro

Everyday it's just the same shit, I get killed from campers or shackles all the time before I get to complete captives on mostly all my chars then in the morning I try get to hydra when Elves are all asleep and some MC's doin swamps and that's on 4-7 chars and get a load of crap.

It's quite a pain in the ass considering that almost HALF the population of Elves at EU live in swamps and camp Hydra and Wisps all day as their " time burner ",

and it's just the same shit when huntin lab, it's either Elf items or no loot at all...

It's been almost 5 months now that I've been farming swamps for SD Blade and KW Brigandine and still am, the only good shit I got was 2 Guiding thread Vestments which I gave away to my friends and a Necro SD Stave which I yet again gave to my friend and so far I've done around 1600-1800 quests which give lvl 18 items, my estimation, 4.5 months * 30 days * 2.5 quests * 5 chars.

3 month nolife swamp, only runes, crystals, pots, scrolls.

Nobody ask how many times we repaired our equip :!

I bet gm made this for collecting money, as i said before that astral lab came out.

"GM new way to get more rich" As u see, u spend mcoins for nothing, just repairing your armor 3 months and what u get, this up there. ^

After swamp i do not have even chanse to get my astral lab quests, cuz astral lab is empty and i bet players who visit this per month is only 1-10 ;D and this guys are explorer no0bs :!

Опубликованное фото

Dooms weapons r sold for 700-1m in EU Elves side. If i remember they were sold for 200k during the first week of swamps. A few changes in last couple of updates and now its almost impossible to get good stuff from swamps  ;D. Ive switched to farming bg for sometime lol

Dooms weapons r sold for 700-1m in EU Elves side. If i remember they were sold for 200k during the first week of swamps. A few changes in last couple of updates and now its almost impossible to get good stuff from swamps  ;D . Ive switched to farming bg for sometime lol

yup :S

i do not go swamp before this gets bug fixed.

Опубликованное фото