PvP Arena ( LAVA MAP)

Blitz k

Please REMOVE this map! Worst map ever, map is only good for escaping from combat. Plus I don't need (LAVA) damaging me in PvP.  Thank you Dev's.

Just because some players dont know how to play on it...

I play on phone on this map and never got any problems with it. Your opponent is running away? Then why dont you catch him  :facepalm:? If you know how to play ws in general ,every class has an advantaje there. Stop pussing around.

Just because some players dont know how to play on it...

I play on phone on this map and never got any problems with it. Your opponent is running away? Then why dont you catch him  :facepalm: ? If you know how to play ws in general ,every class has an advantaje there. Stop pussing around.

+1

that is one of the best maps if u understand your party

you get to move in patterns and get advantages disadvantages and sometimes blindly

never remove this map if anything make more

Prob with this Map-- Rogues stun dnt work,, Team have to rly on Healers,,, All team shud move together,,, This map is not for low Hp players,,,

BUT

We still win,, I agree wid Pliskin that it requires understanding ur party,, and the probs can be ur Strong points too,,

All on how u think or use... :good:

it's Advantage for healers like all arena fields have advantages for other classes.

if you're healer just keep running avoiding stuns.sure you wins.