CLASS UPGRADE

Kegematsu

and faggot :lol:

lol lame..

your the one to be called fag, coz you are a very coward noob, keep on denying his own suggestion, Liar! its your suggestion no matter what you say, and its your responsibility to prove that your suggestion is worthy, but based on what you suggest its noob and fag to think that after we reach level 20 then go back again to level 1 !

Next is you don't have got sense of humor, you just have a noob mind of yours to suggest that we need to go back to level 1 again after reaching level 20! f*uck your faggot-mind!, its like abandoning your idea after-all.

you dont have got any sense of humor you noob

bobong gago ka kasing .tang-na mo .

Bakero Kagemazsu-san. Indio!

look who's talking...  :wacko:

noob :lol:

putang-ina mo! Kaw nga mukang bading diyan eh Bakero ,

go to hell, delete those F*cking suggestion of yours NO one will like to go back to level 1 again gago ka!

putang-ina mo! Kaw nga mukang bading diyan eh Bakero ,

go to hell, delete those F*cking suggestion of yours NO one will like to go back to level 1 again gago ka!

noob ! :lol:

lol lame..

your the one to be called fag, coz you are a very coward noob, keep on denying his own suggestion, Liar! its your suggestion no matter what you say, and its your responsibility to prove that your suggestion is worthy, but based on what you suggest its noob and fag to think that after we reach level 20 then go back again to level 1 !

Next is you don't have got sense of humor, you just have a noob mind of yours to suggest that we need to go back to level 1 again after reaching level 20! f*uck your faggot-mind!, its like abandoning your idea after-all.

you dont have got any sense of humor you noob

bobong gago ka kasing .tang-na mo .

Bakero Kagemazsu-san. Indio!

noob ! :lol:

hey dude ! why u didn't hav a profile pic ?

here i suggest u a perfect profile picture :lol:

this is really match with ur face when u talking :lol:

31299_.png

sorry dude :lol:

that childish smart*ss over there is too carry over with his own sh*t :lol: *pointing at kimimaro100

now my thread is full with his sh*t  :bad: damn :facepalm:

I Love ur suggestion but im a dumbshit dur hur so let me suck your dick.

Wew this guy should really die i mean wtf???!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . quit spamming ♥♥♥♥♥.

I AM RIGHT

sorry dude :lol:

that childish smart*ss over there is too carry over with his own sh*t :lol: *pointing at kimimaro100

now my thread is full with his sh*t  :bad: damn :facepalm:

in the first place your trade is a sh*t with its go back to level 1 after reaching level 20 idea(and you deny that its your idea..wtf lame stupid noob)

better to delete this topic, since no one will like to go back to level 1 after reaching level 20.

Why don't you create a poll and see what will happen? bobo ka ka?

go create a poll put there. "Do you want to go back to level 1 after your reach level 20?"

hahaha wtf

bano ka kasi go away you sH*T!

gagamit ka pa ng Jap name di ka naman marunong mag-hapon? bobo ka tang-na mo! :facepalm:

Wew this guy should really die i mean wtf???!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . quit spamming ♥♥♥♥♥.

I AM RIGHT

lol you better die[glow=red,2,300], and how about that photo-shop[/glow], you should make it more realistic wtf? Im so disappointed in you, your are so Amateur lol, better take lesson about photo shop first so your photoshop pics will be more realistic.

and for the record I know that you and Kagematsu are only 1 person.

its very obvious. this is just your dummy account hahaha you do that so people think someone really supports your f*king idea, nice one but you can't lie to me :facepalm:

Because Kagematsu join the comic-contest, he also have some little knowledge about photo-shop just very little ok?.

this account you use for bashing and telling nasty words, while your original account is not doing things like that because of possibility of ban.

you just always say that's my boy :bad:  wtf bading na  bading magsalita ang putang-na! you look like a whore lol

ok now that I am done here go create poll lets see what will happen :spiteful:

P.S.

Bastard Kagematsu/bot123notfakelol

at-least use a realistic name to your bot. or your dummy account so it cant be easily noticed, lol EPIC FAIL

lol you better die[glow=red,2,300], and how about that photo-shop[/glow], you should make it more realistic wtf? Im so disappointed in you, your are so Amateur lol, better take lesson about photo shop first so your photoshop pics will be more realistic.

and for the record I know that you and Kagematsu are only 1 person.

its very obvious. this is just your dummy account hahaha you do that so people think someone really supports your f*king idea, nice one but you can't lie to me :facepalm:

Because Kagematsu join the comic-contest, he also have some little knowledge about photo-shop just very little ok?.

this account you use for bashing and telling nasty words, while your original account is not doing things like that because of possibility of ban.

you just always say that's my boy :bad:  wtf bading na  bading magsalita ang putang-na! you look like a whore lol

ok now that I am done here go create poll lets see what will happen :spiteful:

P.S.

at-least use a realistic name to your bot. or your dummy account so it cant be easily noticed, lol EPIC FAIL

:nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea:

this guy for real :facepalm:

first: bot123 didn't support my idea, he just try to beat smart*ss person like u ! :facepalm: i dont even know who is he ! and involving photoshop skill as an evidence ?! :wacko: lololol ! dude ! welcome to 21 century ! everybody that holding a mouse and keyboard already know how to use photoshop !  even still knowing the basic but at least they KNOW how to use it ! only retard ppl like u didnt know how to use it :lol:

and what if all user here had a photoshop skill ? so u wanna point them all as my dummy account ?! LOLOLOL :lol: u r so retard looking kimimaro smart*ss !! no doubt ! u r smart*ss factual !!

second: that face i told u is not my creation ! find it on Mr Google "herp derp" and see yourself ! but anyway that face is really perfect for you ! :lol:

third: i know u try to bring me down on the comic contest by voting the bad polling, but dont worry ! im a fair person, i make that polling myself and i cant blame other ppl bout that.

fourth: how do u know im joining the comic contest ? r u obsessed with me or what ?! :lol:

fifth: delete my thread ?! :wacko: dont decide everthing by yourself... this is MY suggestion ! so u better sit down eating your sh*t and let the Admin do their job !

P.S.

EPIC FAIL ?! :wacko: look whos talkin ? :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*grabs popcorn*

want some soda too ?! ;D

Look at their register date. 1 month difference

see kimimaro smart*ss ?! this guy if far smarter than you !!

bot123 already piss u up a long2 time ago ! and u know what ?! not only me in this forum saying your idea is DREAMING and hallucination ! :wacko:

go back to lvl1 is the basic system of reincarnation ! so where is the fun part if u already lvl 20 and after reincarnation u still lvl 20 ?! :wacko: it UNFAIR !

and all your idea is only benefit yourself ! its not challanging ! its LAME ! :bad: i dont need to explain u more why ur idea is lame, just look all reply on your thread ! :lol:

lol I better die im no match for your suberb skills in reasoning and photshop  :lol: :lol:

its very obvious. that i lost this argument and should kill myself but im a arrogant motherducker so duck me ;D

this account you use for telling the truth and ducking arrogant people up the ass like me  :blush: 

ok now that I am done here i go create sex video and post lets see what will happen :spiteful:

P.S.

Im in love with Kagematsu/bot123notfakelol

please give me a dildo.

Epic me and him are different people  :crazy:  youre too arrogant to understand retard  :yahoo: :yahoo:  and yeah.. im not using photoshop but i guess i really have to use it to get into ur pathetic excuse of a brain. go die ♥♥♥♥♥ youre not wanted here :drinks: :clapping: :clapping:

I AM RIGHT

Epic me and him are different people  :crazy:  youre too arrogant to understand retard  :yahoo: :yahoo:  and yeah.. im not using photoshop but i guess i really have to use it to get into ur pathetic excuse of a brain. go die ♥♥♥♥♥ youre not wanted here :drinks: :clapping: :clapping:

I AM RIGHT

I AM RIGHT

U RIGHT :lol:

he is not only epic retard but also gay too... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...

Who the duck wants to go back to lvl 1 after reaching lvl 20? Mag pa level lng nga hangang lvl 17 di ko na nga kaya. -_-

I liked the part where you said level 20s are bored.... I dont know if we need to go back to level 1 but..... We definately need something done so we dont get bored........wait.......Correction,we are already bored we need something to make us.......unbored

i would like to go back to lvl 1 with small changes in suggestion... like after reincarnation with passive skills active skills n auto skills  :tease:and get xp by killing mobs......