Cleansing scroll

WARLUNATIC

did i miss the "you will not get the decorative skin back after use" part? once again aigrind duck us in the arse with lack of information - and we all know i will not get get another astrologers shield in return for this miss guided text. but this is more of a *LEARN HOW NOT TO BE duckED IN ASS WITH DECO SKINS AND CLEANSING SCROLLS* topic

my ass is feeling loose from so much AIgrinding going on there

had to buy a ducking deco skin to get the screen in pic 3 ASS duckED

31148_.png

31149_.png

31150_.png

Just like when Amp was released and they didn't explain that you LOSE your weapon without amping without signs :facepalm:

They should explain the negative details more than the positive ones, or just give all the ****ing info.

from snorlax Re: Cleansign Scroll destroy your Skin?« Reply #2 on: 21-12-2012, 01:57:15 »Cleansing Scroll is for removing skin of your weapon if you would like default look for some reasons. After usage you wouldn't receive your skin as an item. Be careful. what kind of ducking joke this?  "Be careful" we all must go searching ducking forum to find this bulshit post from snorlax finaly explaining to us "be careful" yea like duck yous didnt want me to be careful spending the ducking money i did to try get these items only to end up here looking all butthurt about your cheap ass scheming motherducking aigrind ways as u got my ducking money and i dont have ur ducking item no more. DOYOU BELIEVE IN KARMA? oh i suppose your game got this far by ducking people over eh so as use are thinking "who cares" right? i wonder how many people have ever felt as butthurt as i do right now from being ASSduckED by aigrind so many times. duck