Cleansign Scroll destroy your Skin?

FOX~

Hi, um I have a problem using these scrolls skin is destroyed? because I used one and now my skin of illusion disappeared battleaxe -. -! and I took the skin to raise the weapon to +3 and as I had no signs safe, and then I see that my skin is NOT in the inventory ... or? pay 399 mc for skin that if you put it can not remove? Removes and if you have to buy again?

I hope it is just a bug, because at least in the description of parchment could aver that "his skin disappear"

Sorry for my bad english...

Hi, um I have a problem using these scrolls skin is destroyed? because I used one and now my skin of illusion disappeared battleaxe -. -! and I took the skin to raise the weapon to +3 and as I had no signs safe, and then I see that my skin is NOT in the inventory ... or? pay 399 mc for skin that if you put it can not remove? Removes and if you have to buy again?

I hope it is just a bug, because at least in the description of parchment could aver that "his skin disappear"

Sorry for my bad english...

Need Help Plz ó_ó

• Developer

Cleansing Scroll is for removing skin of your weapon if you would like default look for some reasons. After usage you wouldn't receive your skin as an item. Be careful.