• Новые ответы

• I've never seen any complaints about this chieftain talent. Probably some player who doesn't know how the character actually works, or maybe complaining about how the character's capacity in gvgs has increased...    And yes, bosses have one of the most powerful healing abilities in the game acting as a damage dealer, with extremely low CD, which was problematic with the old tank skill. Something like... If you have a little of critical healing, you can click a button every 6 seconds and you will be full life if you crit, this counting that if your life is less than 75%, you have 80% reduction of damages, kinda broken for me, this things made peak chiefs EXTREMELY unfair   I saw your answers and you really don't know how the pyromancy branch works, let me explain, if you are playing against characters with 60% resilience, your damage may decay, the difference from 50 to 60% is a 20% increase in this calculation of damage, and mage has 0 critical force in his kit (unlike reaper, for example)   just look, when mage cast skills against equally powerful characters (without buffs) his highest damage was 1800, but you may not know the nicknames because they are from a different server    This branch is almost a "mermen and weak chars" counter
    • bro, you is quoting a +10 15 books mage with piromancy branch, castle buff, card pot buff, against ap or 50% resilience characters... IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE WILL CLEAR 5 PLAYERS   Take one of Empatti's videos and see how he performs against characters of the same level bruh, check out the "swagathero" channel and see how a 15 books mage lose to 0 books shaman 🍞
    • Mage today is weak on arena   It literally has the weakest 1v1 in the game and 'scales poorly'   The last patches were damaging to the character and as the attributes grow, the character loses capacity, I can mention some things like: Literally unable to kill any support or tank buffed on high level, 1v1 difficulty against characters you previously countered (bd seeker reaper, an +10 buffed mage against one of these +10 hardly wins, just because the resistance attribute has grown infinitely [and tank mermen is broken])   And if you consider the branches with ESSENTIALLY powerful branches, it's not that broken... Ranger, Seeker (seeker literally had his survival cut off because of his branch), charm, and others, these are really broken, not powerful, they simply changed the way such characters act
    • Mages has the lowest % rate on his skills, supplied by a wide fan of skills, if a mage deals a lot of damage, it comes down from the abuse of "critical force" attribute    A priest can easily cause damage comparable to mages in a dungeon, his skills have a greater potential for damage alone, but he suffers from the low number of skills. And this is supplied by high cdr and huge amounts of damage. A priest can becomes a better cleaner than wizard when he has books and high magic power, precisely because he has the best basic skill for this, this character scales aggressively with high attributes, u cann't consider low level chars while quoting temple and m5 dungeons 🍞
    • Храм жирнее. Но как мы видим, решает урон.    Бусты на группу? Два. И то, один на цель, другой к месту привязан и имеет таргет.     
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements

• bbd earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • Серий earned a badge
      Loyal VI
    • maiale earned a badge
      Loyal III
    • mashu earned a badge
      Everyday Job I
    • Diga went up a rank
      Rookie II