• Новые ответы

• The title is a bit self explanatory. I can't be the only person who is tired of these caps or limitations.   Arena: As much as I dislike arena, this "free entry ticket" needs to be remove. Why in the hell you need tickets to pvp? Shoot, why you need more than one ticket for one player? Get rid of it or make the entry 1 ticker = 1 player. Or if your in a party, you can "pay" for you partner entry without them having to buy any.   Reputation: The freaking reputation. Since you guys removed the need to progress in some area dungeons due to the lack of help, do the same with the reputation cap. Allow players to grind reputation for achievements, drops, etc.    Dungeon: Why stamina? This idea is just ridiculous and outdated. Not every player invested in the game to able to run dg 5 free times. Sometimes it takes up to 3 for them. Remove this stamina system and allow players to enter whenever. You call this a f2p game? More like play and wait for help. RIP Newbies that never play this game. *Because these so call help guild, actually doesn't help their g-mates. They're just using them for gp. Cough* Cough* COSMOS   Reputation: I'm not going into details on this. That cap bull crap and shouldn't existed.   ***A Quick rant(lol) -Ok DEVS!!! Your rare drop rate is bs and non existing. "It's all luck" there isn't a such thing as luck. It's all probabilities on percentage that you guys are hiding from us. The dg is based on how many spamming and whoever hits that lucky number gets the drop. That's why the one person who does a few runs gets it. It's all timing. -Add more quest rewards. Pots and scrolls are old rewards and disappointment.    The whole purpose I created this topic is to target f2p players who doesn't decided to invest within the game. I'm sure you meat riders are going to back them up because you spent like $800 real money within the Warspear black market for a book within this game. Well, I don't care, I'm looking out for those who struggle with disadvantages due to little to no investment. The ones you guys call poor or noobs. I actually feel bad because this is might be the on game they can play   Disclosure: Like to hear y'all opinions. I don't care if it's against or with me. I like to hear your logical reason for others to read on your agreements and disagreements. Again, I create this post to target f2p non investments. In addition, let's make a "f2p" game more beginner friendly. Shiot! 
    • Так за бд согласен, сейчас эта махина без книг ложит книжников с прокаста, кроме хороших танков
    • Я не пронихИ смысл был другой но пох.   К слову, лично для меня бой с жц(особенно немым) куда сложней чам с тем же шамом с книгой воды(но это не означает что шам слабый клас)
    • Вообще не кидает на арену, храм и 5х5 как будто вышли из чата. Складывается ощущение что ранги "Платина" непосредственно влияют на рег в других категориях.
    • Только что простоял в реге ровно 10 минут, в соло. Никаких изменений, не улетаю в бой. Заявок как видите не мало...
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements

• -Jaskier- earned a badge
      Loyal II
    • Yuri Santos earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • ilessis earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • Нawk went up a rank
      Brave Squire II
    • Invorial earned a badge
      Spring 2024