• Новые ответы

• Hello Everyone. I think or in my opinion This Templar Class need a lot of rework. since one Lowest class ever played in Game, because almost 98% templar user not statisfied about this class.   Issues :  - Mostly people wont or refuse to inviting this class to their Party for Dungeons; - This Class Survivability not good; - This Class not good for doin tank's/Supports Job / Healer / Dmg;   But the First of all i want to discuss about the Basic skills.     #BLAME : This skill using magical damage and make it almost useless for Physical damage templar, its way better to changed by automaticaly to Physical damage if the Templar got higher value of Physical attack, and will changed to magical if magical power of the character is higher.     #Whirlwind of Repentance : This skill using Physical damage and make it almost useless for Magical damage templar, its way better to changed by automaticaly to Magical damage if the Templar got higher value of Magical attack, and will changed to Physical if Physical power of the character is higher.     #Reverse FLow : This Skill only apllies stun 1 for second with 1/5 build and 1.8 second if 5/5 build, this skill need longer stun like 3 second on max skill build and this skill also reduce enemy movement speed and enemy attack speed.     #Grace :  This skill already good, but you should add more resist % while templar using this skill.     #Combat Support : This skill effect is too low, this skill should have more % Dmg can Absorb and have longer duration of the shield, and this skill need to do some change of how the way this skill used. "This skill should work as Teleport like Mage's Teleport skill, but the different is when the Templar teleport to some spot, it applies Sun Barrier  to the object or character max 3 yard from the spot of the Templar arrived."   Now i will tell my Opinion about Templar's Expert Skills.   #Forbidden Trick : This Skill need to reduce the cooldown, this skill Original Cooldown is 20 second, it will be way better if original cooldown skill is 14 second only, because this is one of the skill templar always use for stay alive in battle, but the orignal cooldown of the skill is too long to recharge the skill for next use.     #Mantra of Healing : This Skill must be have Greater number of heal, and the cooldown time of the skill need to reduce, and this skill not reduce the movement speed when its used.     #Deity Statue :  This Statue only absorbing damage that taken by allies, this statue need to rework, the statue must absorb damage taken by allies and send it back to the attacker as much as statue has absorbed, and give longer time for statue alive from 16 to 20 second.     #Touch of Truth :  This skill give the silence effect, but its too long for applies the effect because need to finish the animation of the skill first, can be instant but need to use first talent and its alot of waste while we need statue talent for War/PVP.  "This Skill need instant effect without talent and no need to finish skill animation first."     #Particle of Life : "This summon must allowed to applies Stun as much as Templar's Stun % Parameters"     #Branded by The Sun : This skill must be heal the Templar automatically when its used, no need to attack the object or enemies who affected by the Stigma anymore.   Im a Templar Pilot from EU-Emerald Server. i think this class need more attention from Devs. Templar is fun to play and its a good class for real, but only need few change and it will be favorites class for a years    Thankyou!!!      
    • Печально звучит то, как разработчики пытаются оптимизировать параметры усложняя механики вводом новых параметров.   Самый сок (в отрицательном смысле ) в разделении шмота по ПВП и ПВЕ группам в том, что наборы невозможно переключить мгновенно в время боя.
    • А можно попытаться приблизить эти лучшие времена, для чего и создана эта тема?     Не везде. Поэтапное развитие персонажа лично - да. А вот гильдии лишили шанса на развитие. Такими вот обновами. Либо ты запрыгнул в вагон топовых гильдий заблаговременно, либо ты не попадешь туда уже НИКОГДА.   Ты щас сравнил велу, элитарный контент для топов с часом гвг на ивенте, серьезно? о, ура, встретил
    • Спасибо, что напомнил про правую ветку. Про данный талант совсем забыл.    Пересмотрел ещё раз видео. Одновременно с рогой (29) и ДК (23) урон получил. Уже прочитал. Спасибо за то, что тегнул меня 
    • Да, верно, люди идут в промежуточные ги, чтобы стать сильнее и уйти в гильдии с хорошим составом. В этом ничего плохого нет, но как ты хочешь получать звезды с неба, если у тебя состав голый? И задерживаться им нет смысла у тебя, так как у тебя в ги такие же голодранцы и какое им гвг. Поэтапное развитие, как и везде.  А то, что им тоже гвг надо.. ну, пусть становятся сильнее. Мне тоже много что надо, я постепенно к этому иду и не кидаюсь наскоком. К примеру, мне надо импы, буду регать забив в пве - ну, нет, так не работает.. я понимаю, я не трачу нервы, а спокойно закупаю книги, бью велу, пью бафы и потом иду в забив. Аналогия к гвг: у вас 15 человек худо-бедно в арене, гвг вам дается тяжело. Но будь у вас 15 велы, вам бы было уже легче//но будь у вас 30 человек, вам бы было уже легче. Понимаешь? 
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements

• DKksr went up a rank
      Hero from Nowhere III
    • LostKaktus earned a badge
      Loyal VI
    • Foleon earned a badge
      Loyal V
    • Vechernik earned a badge
      Loyal IV
    • oddinn went up a rank
      Rookie I