Modification for Time warp skill.

Kimimaro100

Why don't they remove the damage effect of time warp, instead make the range of this skill higher.

I am not sure but I think mage can teleport from 5 to 6 tiles(yards) away from his original position. why not make it 9 or 10 tiles instead? so mage can move faster and they can escape from meele attacks easier... :lol: :lol:

both Fire ball and stone shatters can give damage to opponents , so i think removing the time warp's damage effect is not going to affect the mage so much, instead if the time warp's range becomes 9 or 10 its easier to escaped attacks from enemies specially meele type attacks.

wahh the BDs melee classes catch me too easily plz make me run away faster and remove the jokingly low damage to compensate it :lol: :lol:

Yeah, how about no? You already have a big advantage with this skill.

If you can't use it properly, maybe change the class?

Yeah, how about no? You already have a big advantage with this skill.

If you can't use it properly, maybe change the class?

Hello azebu. when will I see you post a good topic?

any good suggestion there to improve the game?

look im trying to suggest here ok?

if you have no mage go away I don't need your opinion this topic is exclusive for mage users HELLO cant you read?

you just want to put comments on other topics hahaha how lame, please give some suggestion so I can criticized it well 8)

mage already range attack, so its fair with range warp of time.

Hello azebu. when will I see you post a good topic?

any good suggestion there to improve the game?

look im trying to suggest here ok?

if you have no mage go away I don't need your opinion this topic is exclusive for mage users HELLO cant you read?

you just want to put comments on other topics hahaha how lame, please give some suggestion so I can criticized it well 8)

It's not like that. I put negative comments on bad threads, and that's just coincidence You make most of them.

I don't like this idea mainly because it's balancing issues. And usually players think that they know better than devs how to balance classes. When they don't

Time warp is already balanced. instead of trying to make Mages untouchable by melee, maybe make some suggestions for melee classes?

And this would make mages even shitter against range classes, especially Necros and Priests.

i love mage skills tho  :spiteful:

but if warlock get circle on them and fear etc, they die :bad: 

thats why i am warlock.

btw chains thingy dont work very well on ranged.

mage vs range = dead mage :bomb: :bomb: :aggressive: :pleasantry: