Is something wrong with forum post??

Blackxhole

Question

Is there something wrong with forum post??? its not counting all my post... i should have between 15-20 post but its only saying 5.... i post alot of stuff but some of them is just not getting counted.. :(

8 answers to this question

Hello,

There is nothing wrong with the post count, everytime u post go to diffrent things like post in tavern then go to support, try stuff like that.

Sincerely

Neromage

Mayb ur comments deleted by a moderator. U should check forum rules http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0

Maybe u might be right, but its highly that they would ever delete a post  :facepalm:

• Developer

The most popular solutions of that problem are:

1. Posting in Tavern (post doesn't counts)

2. Deleted by moderator

Wow thanks snorlax, never knew u didn't get a point for posting in tavern. :shok:

As title says:

"Tavern Discussions on any topic or off-topic. All that goes beyond the game and not get in other sections. Post count disabled."

Is there something wrong with forum post??? its not counting all my post... i should have between 15-20 post but its only saying 5.... i post alot of stuff but some of them is just not getting counted.. :(

If you post on tavern it will not count

TavernDiscussions on any topic or off-topic. All that goes beyond the game and not get in other sections. Post count disabled.

didnt saw guwers post......... :fool: