New Arena system

Nakkti

Alright so check it out. here's my thoughts on it. Quite frankly we all know that AI grind is out here tryna make a dollar. They made a game that we all enjoy very much. thank you for this AI grind. One of the best aspect of tha game, is tha pride we all take in our arena skills. Tha most popular bieng 2v2. So im guessing AI grind is not making enough money off arena so they decreased points for 2v2 and made new gear. Obviously tha reasoning for funneling players into 3*3 & 5*5 is cause its not quite as gaurenteed for good players in arena. This causes more peopl to buy tickets with mc so they can get tha new equipment. I find it extremly anoyying myself, that you very good game developers did this for two reasons. 1. i feel it makes u look greedy. sorry. 2. Youve made it hard enough as it is to get good equipment. Arena was tha only real loop hole. So Im really hoping fo one of two things. make arena equipment cheaper. or change point system back, and increase point value for those who win3*3 & 5*5. The chances of winning 5*5 are ridicously random. You know this. And i for one will not supply a greedy company with the money they so desperatly clutch at. im boycotting mc. xD Any body wanna join?

I have player at Emerald :drinks: , i have player at Sapphire :friends: .

My player at Emerald have problems to get 5x5. I got to wait sometimes for 10-20 minutes for battle.

My player at Sapphire have no problem to get 5x5. I got to wait sometimes 2-3 seconds for battle.

My player at Emerald says: "No battles 5x5, cant wait, better go 2x2". And even win, gets 22 ap.

My player at Sapphire not talking too much. He got 1000 ap for few days, that gaves him 50 ap for each battle win.

Any suggestions? Emerald wont go 5x5? Why? At Sapphire its not big deal to go 5x5 :) .

Anyways, i feel i soon will get my new 17 lvl weapon at Sapphire.

Dont miss me, Emerald :lol: .

Hahaha agreed! And snorlax said players will earn more arena points than ever. Either they think we r dumb or snorlax is the fall guy hahaha. Lvl 19-20 2x2 win should go back to 50. 3x3 win 75. 5x5 win 100. Just how many 5x5 are players in US sapphire gonna do. Seems like recently everybody took a break from the game in my server lol. Only the new highly amped fellas runnin arena. Ill be glad when they get everything so I can use my +7 lvl 15 weapons and get something new lol. Hurry up money spenders getting tired of dying hahahaha