Questions

michyjupanu

Hello i got some questions..

1. wich is best class?

2. i wanna a class that its good later lvl..and for pvp caves/battels etc..

3.ofc to able do quests alone

4. i will buy MC items for it to lvl 1-6

1. No class is the best ;)

2. If you want to be good at later lv´s and want to be a killer, then is the choice between ranger and warlock.

3. Every class can do quest alone. If you want to solo yellow bosses at first island, then you need a healer (Not paladin).

4. Congrats.

The guy who will tell me the best class to create...and i will be a MC player..( i wana start the class and buy 10k MC )

1. i wana a later lvl killer...PRO

2. pro and cons of the class

3. skill build

THE GUY WHO WILL ANSWER ME AT QUESTIONS ,I WILL GIVE HIM 1k MC ....( ONLY THE PLAYER who i like his answers )

The guy who will tell me the best class to create...and i will be a MC player..( i wana start the class and buy 10k MC )

1. i wana a later lvl killer...PRO

2. pro and cons of the class

3. skill build

THE GUY WHO WILL ANSWER ME AT QUESTIONS ,I WILL GIVE HIM 1k MC ....( ONLY THE PLAYER who i like his answers )

1. Best Class: Your choice.

2. Lvl Pro Killer? Definition needed.

3. Pros and cons, just check the char's subforum in here.

4. SKill build, same answer as 3.

Giving MC is illegal you know. (Or that's what i read)

mhm ranger or warlock? u sure? i read abut warlock and from wat i read it sucks..

I read i gonna be USA´s new president tomorrow. :facepalm:

I guess a warlock who couldn´t play right/a warlock with wrong skillbuild wrote it? Warlocks are definitely not a bad class.

Warlock is a bit noobish at the start, but one of the best (if not the best) chars at later lv. A good warlock can fight 1 vs 2. A pro warlock is a very dangerous at arena, and at 1 vs 1, you gonna have a bad time, if you is against a warlock.

Pros:

+3 attack skills

+2 stun skills. 2!!!

+10-12 seconds stun (If stunskills is maxed out)

+Need to focus on one attack stat (Dark magic)

+The games only AoE stun skill

+The games only AoE DoT skill.

+2 skills to slow down enemies

+The AoE stunskill also works on rogues in stealth

+AoE DoT skill detect rogues stealth

+3 extra mana regen points (Forsaken passive bonus)

+Can kill mobs (Both blue and green) very fast and even without being hit

Cons:

-Cloth armor

-Need to have good regen

-The life exhaust heal is not so good as you think

-Slow attack (3,1 sec per hit)

- If you fail to aim the AoE stun skill, you gonna have a bad time

Can´t remember more cons right now

Skillbuild

Dark arrow lv5 (Best attack skill)

Dark circle lv5 (AoE stun skill)

Fear lv5 (Stun skill)

Paladin got heal, but its not very big, i normally see 225-300 normal heal with aura, the puri and FoJ combo now based on astral, and not physical (Lower damage) and they decreases the speed of 1h mace from 2,2 to 2,4 hit second per hit.

If you want to be a killer, then rogue, ranger and warlock is the only one good for you.

This is my favourtie chars:

1. Warlock

2. BD (First char, main char)

3. Necro

4. Ranger

7. Rogue

6. Priest

7. Druid

8. Shaman

9. Deathknight

10. Barbarian

11. Paladin

12. Mage

Dude choose warlock. Upgrade skills in this order: Max Arrow of darkness. Then Max Dark circle. Then Max Fear. When you are lvl 18+ it gets good. Who ever says warlock sucks is a noob. My lv 18 warlock serves me better than any of my other characters. But you gotta play fast and without mistake. Then watch people sure in front of you. Tip: When you are high lvl try to have like 2200 hp atleast so you can survive if you get stunned. After stun over, Fear them and then kill them author being touched. People probably say warlock sux cuz they are elf who hate warlock and don't want people to choose it. You can even solo yellow crowns when you are strong enough.

Warlock = Strategic damage dealer.  :good:  Also dark circle very useful in war and mob Escape. Though i suggest, try using it on mobs brogue you get ganked

What platform are you using anyway? The best way to use a warlock in my opinion is on pc. With mouse pointer, it's easier and faster to use AoE skills. I dunno about you guys, but i find it hard to use warlock on mobile phones.