For Snorlax

Gastr

u will get answer in 5 work days

uthink 5 days ?? hahahaha think what happen marsz rogue almost 5 months since i send a report until now no responce from devs haha

uthink 5 days ?? hahahaha think what happen marsz rogue almost 5 months since i send a report until now no responce from devs haha

I dont think. They tell so

Usually it takes around 5 business days but it may depends.

and what are these reasons? I sent 3 emails last month about my log in problems on certain characters and I sent 1 email 2 months ago about my unbind bug on my warlock, no reply yet. :facepalm:

And I sent them a video link on one of those emails, and guess what, they watched the video THE SAME day I sent the email and they couldn't even say " Try changing your connection " or " We'll check on it ".

I think it's more caring if you atleast inform the person of what's happening, after all, you're getting paid for the job and the person who sent the email is paying the company you work for. ;)

I don't mind waiting 5 days or even 10 days as long as I get my problem fixed I'm happy, but just 2 months and no reply, that doesn't sound right.

• Developer

and what are these reasons? I sent 3 emails last month about my log in problems on certain characters and I sent 1 email 2 months ago about my unbind bug on my warlock, no reply yet. :facepalm:

And I sent them a video link on one of those emails, and guess what, they watched the video THE SAME day I sent the email and they couldn't even say " Try changing your connection " or " We'll check on it ".

I think it's more caring if you atleast inform the person of what's happening, after all, you're getting paid for the job and the person who sent the email is paying the company you work for. ;)

I don't mind waiting 5 days or even 10 days as long as I get my problem fixed I'm happy, but just 2 months and no reply, that doesn't sound right.

Unfortunately, seems like we are not receiving some letters due to spam filter. Did you send mail from your forum email?

dont you know 5 business days?  :crazy: :crazy:

look , for example:

1.January / Monday  -----> 1. business day

2.January / Tuesday  ---> AFK time for devs

3.January / Wednesday ---> drink Vodka in Cremlin Palace

4.January / Thursday ---- > Vacation for devs

5.January / Friday ---> 2. business day

6.January / Saturday ---> Holy day. working is not available

7.January / Sunday ---> devs play Russian-Roulette every sunday  :crazy:  but they are still alive

8.January / (II.) Monday ---> 3. business day...

its going on same like routin  :crazy: :crazy:

thts why some customers get **late answer**

Unfortunately, seems like we are not receiving some letters due to spam filter. Did you send mail from your forum email?

yes, I sent 2 on my forum email and 2 on my in-game emails.

I'm sure they received one of my emails, cause it had a link to a private video and in the stats of the video, it was watched obviously by them.

• Developer

yes, I sent 2 on my forum email and 2 on my in-game emails.

I'm sure they received one of my emails, cause it had a link to a private video and in the stats of the video, it was watched obviously by them.

Thank you for confirmation.

We will check everything related to that situation.

• Developer

dont you know 5 business days?  :crazy: :crazy:

look , for example:

1.January / Monday  -----> 1. business day

2.January / Tuesday  ---> AFK time for devs

3.January / Wednesday ---> drink Vodka in Cremlin Palace

4.January / Thursday ---- > Vacation for devs

5.January / Friday ---> 2. business day

6.January / Saturday ---> Holy day. working is not available

7.January / Sunday ---> devs play Russian-Roulette every sunday  :crazy:  but they are still alive

8.January / (II.) Monday ---> 3. business day...

its going on same like routin  :crazy: :crazy:

thts why some customers get **late answer**

In Russia everyone has New Year's vacation from 30 of December till 8 of January :)