Hi I want to buy...... :)

Haze

I cant believe im going to the extend of starting a thread jst wanting to buy my last lvl 18 armor to complete my set  :mega_shok: All are welcome to use this thread if u wanna buy something u need. It can be any gears or accessories u need. U want it, we sell it if we have it

I'll start it off. I need "HAUBERK OF HEROIC ENDURANCE". Willing to pay 200k on the spot  :good:

Pm me if u have one and we can negotiate further. thanks and enjoy this amazing game  :drinks:

I cant believe im going to the extend of starting a thread jst wanting to buy my last lvl 18 armor to complete my set  :mega_shok: All are welcome to use this thread if u wanna buy something u need. It can be any gears or accessories u need. U want it, we sell it if we have it

I'll start it off. I need "HAUBERK OF HEROIC ENDURANCE". Willing to pay 200k on the spot  :good:

Pm me if u have one and we can negotiate further. thanks and enjoy this amazing game  :drinks:

200k  :shok:

I hav one but im at elf side n equiped by my paly  ;D

Finally got my full 18 set. Paid 260k for my last piece  :facepalm: but oh well happy ending  ;D

Next ima look for rogue BG shadow glove,gimme tym to collect gold  :blush: aha