runes on 2h weapons

Healmeplz

I have been thinking that runes like parry, dodge on 2h weapons should give more stats...

I explain with example: on my bd i use 2 swords and i get 1.9 incomplete rune of dodge x2 = 3.8 dodge

But In my druid i only use staff 2h and can get 1.9 only, i think runes when applied to 2h weapons should give a high bonus..

Just a though xD feel free to post what u think

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno. If you were to run some tests, you would know that most 2h outshine 1h. It's also nice bonus for shield users.

Thats why i make this suggestion, because a 2h weapon have bonuses like if u wearing 2x 1h weapon. Then i think runes should give a high bonus :)

yea but 2-H swords, axes, and maces are stronger than their one handed counterparts, so they would rlly be even stronger and unfair to those that cant use 2-H weapons

yea but 2-H swords, axes, and maces are stronger than their one handed counterparts, so they would rlly be even stronger and unfair to those that cant use 2-H weapons

Dual wield specialization is the most OP pasive skill so its fair enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i now think that 2-h items should get increased enchants due to slower attack speed, btw shield users sacrafice that xtra attack for the xtra def and block so yes it would be fair

The idea is completely right.y then do we have crystals for two handed and one for one hand??is like saying lets put a one hand crystal in our 2 hand axe....now tell me about u will that!is perfectly normal 2 hand have already double the attributes of one hand.now why not a rune??finaly i dont take it for staffs as there is no 1 hand staff.haha...

The idea is completely right.y then do we have crystals for two handed and one for one hand??is like saying lets put a one hand crystal in our 2 hand axe....now tell me about u will that!is perfectly normal 2 hand have already double the attributes of one hand.now why not a rune??finaly i dont take it for staffs as there is no 1 hand staff.haha...

just imagine a dual weilding mage  :wacko:  that would be hard as **** to kill :mega_shok: