Hide names on arena.

bananovvy

it sounds good, but i am changing armors as a enemy's name. u know, if u ask them u can learn  player's item / built / stats etc. i am making strategies for each enemy  :spiteful: :dirol:  (i told it bcs if nicknames has been hidden ; then u cant see nicks on start statue even.)

Sounds awful, think when you have many hiding places your opponent has 100 hp and he runs had hides till he get to full hp or battle cancelled and you starting talking trash on the area chat :faceplam:

many hiding places your opponent has 100 hp

You have a point. What if the trees didn't hide health regen?

The tactics would still be useful at the beggining of the fight, when you HP is full.

You have a point. What if the trees didn't hide health regen?

The tactics would still be useful at the beggining of the fight, when you HP is full.

Good idea. Hiding behind trees should turn off hp regen, but on another hand it would be hard to implement.

then slow down the regen behind a tree to half. add classes with a "spy plane" so to speak. or just us area affect spell on the trees that make the foe move away from the area. make it were u can hover mouse over spot and find the foe with out a scroll, potion, or spell. :dirol:

then slow down the regen behind a tree to half. add classes with a "spy plane" so to speak. or just us area affect spell on the trees that make the foe move away from the area. make it were u can hover mouse over spot and find the foe with out a scroll, potion, or spell. :dirol:

Oh muck, i dont have mouse plugged to my mobile phone :shok: What now? :'(

I Like to see who i am killing or being killed by.

You can change this yourself:

Menu > settings > game tab > "show names"

It might be not what you are looking for, but at least its a users preference. It could make your arena fights more of a challenge.

But then again.. most people know these hiding spots.. I always scan these spots.

Maybe you should have suggested different scenario's for arena that a player can select with each scenario having their own set of maps. Eg. Pvp mode, battle mode, Hide and seek mode ( hide names, lvls and maybe even buff sounds. and maps having spots to hide in ) ect ect...