We should hire npcs or pets

Saber

By hiring them they can help us wherever we go.Npcs and Pets cant help you in arenas only in quests.

if u need help in a shape of npc or pet, it means ur very weak, spend some time farming gold, or hunt bosses for valuable items and sell it or use, and improve youre eq. Do it and u will not have to think about pets and npc to help u in quests. I play since february and never bhave bought any mc;) I gathered all of my eq by myself:)  Wish u luck.

if u need help in a shape of npc or pet, it means ur very weak, spend some time farming gold, or hunt bosses for valuable items and sell it or use, and improve youre eq. Do it and u will not have to think about pets and npc to help u in quests. I play since february and never bhave bought any mc;) I gathered all of my eq by myself:)  Wish u luck.

I am very weak.By the way nobody is helping.People that helped me before from melvendil are now on other islands.After they left i asked someone help AND NOBODY HELPED.SOME HELP BUT WE BOTH DIED  :'( :( :(

Invite a friend to play the game,

not only do you get help but you get a person to talk to and have fun with, more better than a NPC that won't talk/listen to you and sometimes might do wrong stuff

saber, u keep ♥♥♥♥♥ing about how u r weak. u want everything to be easy without u having to work for it? ur lvl 11 and u complain about being weak :/

get off ur ass and work for power