Make the way between Elfs Caravan and Somarra wide and less harder to reach

Skadii

I've noticed the only ways to get inner to enemy territories are easy to reach from other sides of crossing while this one isn't

If you can take a look at the screenshots and compare them, the way to get past Somarra is to small and it's near to where Elfs can just simply respawn and be back there in 5 seconds and Rangers can spam many traps around it while others are wider and easy to reach plus there are no respawn statues 5 seconds and a crossing away from them. - Just a note, Bridges to Nadir don't count since they are equal.

Elves can sneak from bottom or top of our caravan and reach crossing fast, though from top they can't reach it fast but they can sneak past and there is always  the bottom way where they can easily reach crossing while in caravans it is nearly impossible cause the whole area is surrounded by Imps and the crossing is near the respawn statue and has no wall/fence like in MCs caravan and any ranged class can catch you easily.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

So here is what I suggest. Move the path here so we don't have to walk up like a man telling a police that he robbed a bank :wacko:

or in other words suicide. Red line represents the newer way.

Опубликованное фото

• 2 weeks later...

Replying to this topic a shall too  (and ofc supporting)

Many things gives elfes advantage, but this is one of the most annoying.. I think devs made it so because we have rogues which have stealth and can easly pass thru elves roads without any harm.

totally agree with you

yesterday i was help few of my friends to do chainless

but when elf notice it,what they will do is blocked that way and put lots of trap there to prevent rogue to cross

nowadays doing chainless is very hard bcause elfs is everywhere

so fixing it will be a great help

Even i as an elf realised the road (for chainless quests) for the elves is easier, but i thought about different parts of the map too. You MC have it very difficult to pass caravan. The example of this item is the last part of it.

I don't know the elves has many advantages. Don't forget you have Lake Elemental where everybody is passing :P Kratt, Dinalt and Maraksha are hidden.

Well, Maraksha isn't next to a road like lake elemental where everybody is passing by ;)

The problem with Maraksha is; there are always hunters. Marak is dropping nice items. Dinalt is less populair. But at Marak the mc can hide on the left and steal very easy.

It is happening a lot  :good:

I hunted Marak yesterday just half an hour and mc disturbed us. But they got killed ;) One used 2 pots and respawned once  :lol:

But ontopic; i think caravan is harder to take for the mc than the first city of the mc for the elves. So i support to change the road there.

Thx Tsja for support, even if u are elf. WHat more, i think that there should be some secret passeges, it would add some spice to creeping.

Offtop:

I killed u once at mara with cold blood :blush: ups... But even that i like u ... i dont know why  :crazy:

For the elves there are 2 ways to pass the first mc-city (it is called caravan too?). We can take the normal bridge and go up, or we can walk throught the caves and walk below the city. The MC can take the caves too, but you always have to go below caravan, with irritating mobs :P

Offtopic:

It is OK to kill me when you have quest  ;D We can kill Marak every 10 minutes.

It is always fun with the MC. Yesterday i was going to Garr shag (helping 4 questers) but it went a little wrong the first walk. I ended up alone. Where i was hiding a MC was hunting mobs (quest probably), and i got bored so i started helping him  :lol: I don't know what he was thinking at that moment, but it was fun. Too bad another mc came and tried to kill me... so i had to run.

What about many elfs who can't do lake because of the location where the boss is? If this is going to happen that should be changed too.

I've noticed the only ways to get inner to enemy territories are easy to reach from other sides of crossing while this one isn't

If you can take a look at the screenshots and compare them, the way to get past Somarra is to small and it's near to where Elfs can just simply respawn and be back there in 5 seconds and Rangers can spam many traps around it while others are wider and easy to reach plus there are no respawn statues 5 seconds and a crossing away from them. - Just a note, Bridges to Nadir don't count since they are equal.

Elves can sneak from bottom or top of our caravan and reach crossing fast, though from top they can't reach it fast but they can sneak past and there is always  the bottom way where they can easily reach crossing while in caravans it is nearly impossible cause the whole area is surrounded by Imps and the crossing is near the respawn statue and has no wall/fence like in MCs caravan and any ranged class can catch you easily.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

So here is what I suggest. Move the path here so we don't have to walk up like a man telling a police that he robbed a bank :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

as a MC I agree with you, lets make way to enemy's zone more easy n fast.

make it wide n short, better we make a shortcut that no one will notice our coming.

but

as an elfs they think that road is already fine, or please make it hard to pass, make it narrow as possible, long as possible, n hard to pass as possible.

so make it more hard for MC to pass it !

lets have fun on journey at the enemy zone.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

as a MC I agree with you, lets make way to enemy's zone more easy n fast.

make it wide n short, better we make a shortcut that no one will notice our coming.

but

as an elfs they think that road is already fine, or please make it hard to pass, make it narrow as possible, long as possible, n hard to pass as possible.

so make it more hard for MC to pass it !

lets have fun on journey at the enemy zone.