Hi... I'm Noob :)

zethx

If advanced players said that u r noob, just said  :fool: " I'm noob, n I'm proud to be noob" 8)

zethx -> nooblovers  :drinks:

in my case,i meet this high level player at tavern/shop while im buying staff for my mage..and  iask him what staff shud i buy for lvl12 mage and he said i go buy sparkling baton.after i bought it he laugh and i found out sparkling baton has astral and mage dnt need astral its for priest or druid..im silly but hes high level he shud be the one to guide low lvl or new players and not to make fun of them.. :unknw: :unknw:

it happen to me long times ago,, my answer to him is 'noob is not forever, but pro will became noob eventually'  :y ahoo: :yahoo:

in my case,i meet this high level player at tavern/shop while im buying staff for my mage..and  iask him what staff shud i buy for lvl12 mage and he said i go buy sparkling baton.after i bought it he laugh and i found out sparkling baton has astral and mage dnt need astral its for priest or druid..im silly but hes high level he shud be the one to guide low lvl or new players and not to make fun of them.. :unknw: :unknw:

Oh my, im so sorry for that. I never knew there are such boorish players.  :aggressive: :(

Well people like to say that because they are like this >>>> :diablo:  but if theyre nice to you then they are  O:-)  not  :diablo:  and  :crazy:

they say that because those idiots are pathetic for calling us noobs