Jump to content
Liidert

Seeker PvP/PvE

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody! :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

For fun I've made a Seeker and bought the great relic that consumes less mana on the auto attack skill (I don't remember the name). 

I keep it level 10 and I have all equips with % hp, a pair of kris, an horror amulet with hp amd I'll make cloak and rings. 

My seeker shield is 5/5 (+35% of attack if it reach 10 points) and damage skill 3/5. 

My question is: Is it good for both pvp and pve if well amplified (around +7)? 

Some of my friends adviced me that ranger is better because it has stun and Seekers don't. 

Thank you in advance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Que bom que você criou esse tópico! Eu tenho a mesma dúvida...

Eu estou desde ontem perguntando de tempos em tempos no global se para jogar PvP/PvE é melhor criar um seeker ou um ranger, mas não recebi boas respostas...

Edited by RayCideN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Penso que teremos que jogar com ambas as classes e tirar nossas próprias conclusões... Talvez ninguém tenha feito essa comparação ainda e por isso não estamos recebemos uma resposta 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probablemente sì, aunque creo que jugarè con seeker porquè ya he ponido el gran relic por el auto attacco , porquè ya es de nivel 10 y creo què serà divertido 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
it's great that you like the seeker ..:greedy:

the only bad thing is that the seeker is still easily dominated by other classes

and so far I have not seen anyone use the new skill of increasing CD:sad1:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:
it's great that you like the seeker ..:greedy:

the only bad thing is that the seeker is still easily dominated by other classes

and so far I have not seen anyone use the new skill of increasing CD:sad1:

 

Well, at begin I thought to max out it but I already have three of my good equipped heroes lvl28 and I wouldn't like to spend more gold for another hero. 

However I'll use it only for fun like arena and dungeons.

I'm looking towards to see it good amplified (+7 each equip) and enchanted ready to break the first map even if it'll be hard to. 

This Seeker will be a sort of Liidert's mini version :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo también tengo un seeker desde hace mas de un año lvl 28 y lo que es seguro es que fácilmente pierde contra otros :imdead:

algún día Quizás, si asi los Gm lo desean y verdaderamente me gustaria :nonono: el seeker sera mejor :kawaii:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Joelozd said:

yo también tengo un seeker desde hace mas de un año lvl 28 y lo que es seguro es que fácilmente pierde contra otros :imdead:

algún día Quizás, si asi los Gm lo desean y verdaderamente me gustaria :nonono: el seeker sera mejor :kawaii:

Yo lo espero por vosotros tambien 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The seeker is pretty rubbish at PVP,but it's very strong in PVE

 

Most of my friends have given up playing seeker,hopefully GM will strengthen the seeker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dahuyu said:

The seeker is pretty rubbish at PVP,but it's very strong in PVE

 

Most of my friends have given up playing seeker,hopefully GM will strengthen the seeker

Is it the same for a level 10 one too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×