Been having A problem *warspear for mini xperia phones*

lordbloody

Use a xperia mini x10 pro and ive never had problems. Its a slide phone with a slide keyboard but since market-update my keyboard has been working good and now with 3.0 keyboard is pretty much perfect and I got 'item linking' to chat back now. During big updates I usually have issues but after first 24hour bug patch things will work with the new patch just fine. Xperia phones seems to me exremly compatible with warspear.

my phone model is Mini Xperia X10 pro E10i and the keyboard is working good linking item idk yet. THING IS whenever i wanna login its totally sad, cause u can type ur email nor password n THERES no (OK) button for me to access my account = i cant login a shit neitherway i tried to create a new char i can type the char name and STILL no (OK) button for me to access. WHICH is meant warspear is gonna wasting my phone space n no point to download it cause i tried uninstalled n reinstalled it back for almost 6days straight.