ignorance of developers.

andrewla

why developers have ignored gamer suggestions?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. why developers have ignored gamer suggestions?

• do you think moderator have been ignoring our wants?
    • do you think that they are helping us and making things work?

i feel pity for players because lots of people have been playing this game since the beginning now they have been left stranded.update? Wtf! Players spend lot of money on this game and in return they get bad feed back..if im wrong lot of fixes have to be fixed like data caching on symbian devices, 5sec delay on android ,fake quest and many more...Developer work fast otherwise you are loose lot of players and that means loss to the company.

I AGREE THEY SHOULD FIX SOON OR THE COULD POTENTIALLY LOSE ALOT OF PLAYERS THAT AHVE BEEN PLAYING FOR AWHILE. I KNOW THEY LOST ONE PLAYING CUSTOMER B4 HE EVEN STATRED. I JUST INTRODUCED THE GAME TO HIM HOURS B4 THEY UPDATED AND NOW HE REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT GAME...

...Developer work fast otherwise you are loose lot of players and that means loss to the company.

I wouldn't worry too much about reminding devs of this as I'm sure they are very much aware.

The thing that shocks me is the lack of understanding from the player base and all the "want want want" and "now now now" that everyone seems to be spewing all over the forums and in game. Surely we all know that the development and release of games like this is no easy task, and, above all as mmo players, I don't think it too prudent of us to be exercising a little patience.

If one finds that the wait for updates and the solving of bugs too unbearable then perhaps their impatience would be better suited to games such as super mario, contra or tetris. If you can't stand to wait, find another game in the meantime to satisfy your needs.

Yes, some of us are paying and loyal warspear enthusiasts but that doesn't give us the excuse to ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan about every little hang up from an update that has essentially doubled in-game content.

Suck it up, twiddle your thumbs, read a book. Stop crying about it.

I wouldn't worry too much about reminding devs of this as I'm sure they are very much aware.

The thing that shocks me is the lack of understanding from the player base and all the "want want want" and "now now now" that everyone seems to be spewing all over the forums and in game. Surely we all know that the development and release of games like this is no easy task, and, above all as mmo players, I don't think it too prudent of us to be exercising a little patience.

If one finds that the wait for updates and the solving of bugs too unbearable then perhaps their impatience would be better suited to games such as super mario, contra or tetris. If you can't stand to wait, find another game in the meantime to satisfy your needs.

Yes, some of us are paying and loyal warspear enthusiasts but that doesn't give us the excuse to ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan about every little hang up from an update that has essentially doubled in-game content.

Suck it up, twiddle your thumbs, read a book. Stop crying about it.

u know what?! :shout:  i love this post! nice understanding  lets drink to tht one  :drinks:     

if u guys think its just our players fault,then listen any game company release their game by fully testing n fixing bugs to satisfy their player/customer..and guys we are not crying nor we are not able to understand the situation, im just highlighting the ignorance of developers and moderator..atleast they should write something for the players on forum..people should know whats going on..

Hmm.. Both andrewla and kaworu have a point... True Devs kept us in the dark. Anyway, what I did when the game wasn't working yet for my phones was: I turned my phones off (they were bought solely for playing WS), turned on my PS3 and played some Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. And voila! Frustration is abated. Then I tried to again to play WS and it worked!