scroll of forgotten memories

Bloodylipa

Hey players and devs

so I have a suggestion that I hope could benifit all, but maybe most the new players. I was thinking that a mcoin item (scroll) to reset item parameters would be very useful.

for example a lv13 light baldric thats personal to you can be reset to parameter none and then resold at our new market

motivation - theirs to many good items that end up personal and then replaced by a new item and now its just a personal item in your inventory you cant sell. Im guilty of this. Wouldnt it be better if these items could be reset to none and tradeable again? Id say 1 scroll would be 7-10mc, if they get to price resell prices are going to be to high and that will ruin its whole purpose. With a scroll like this market prices will drop and market will become more populated and useful. And with the price dump, im hoping it will go to the new players being able to buy good lower level gear (like lv13 items) for a affordable price.

Of course some special items could be excluded from the list. Like bg-items should not be resold, cause you should finnish your quest and earn them.

thoughts?

Hey players and devs

so I have a suggestion that I hope could benifit all, but maybe most the new players. I was thinking that a mcoin item (scroll) to reset item parameters would be very useful.

for example a lv13 light baldric thats personal to you can be reset to parameter none and then resold at our new market

motivation - theirs to many good items that end up personal and then replaced by a new item and now its just a personal item in your inventory you cant sell. Im guilty of this. Wouldnt it be better if these items could be reset to none and tradeable again? Id say 1 scroll would be 7-10mc, if they get to price resell prices are going to be to high and that will ruin its whole purpose. With a scroll like this market prices will drop and market will become more populated and useful. And with the price dump, im hoping it will go to the new players being able to buy good lower level gear (like lv13 items) for a affordable price.

Of course some special items could be excluded from the list. Like bg-items should not be resold, cause you should finnish your quest and earn them.

thoughts?

I like so much ur suggestions!! Great Job Bloody;) I would like to see this scroll in mc shop too! great idea.

Good! so all player can make their items especially animated armor items to be tradable again and will be transfered to their new faction char hahahaha... Nice tactic lol

i have 2 cloaks: magic grinch's cloak and mantle of abyss and i wanna make grinch's cloak to be "receiving" parameter cuz its already personal xD