US SAPPHIRE SCAMMER

Nostaljah

[DirtyAxe, Bladewife, Patring] [Confirmed][Proven]
[Guy was selling gold for a cheap price via electronic payment and yes i tried to buy gold from him since it was tempting when i paid him via electronic payment he didn't traded the money and keep on saying that i need to wait he'll just have his druid(Bladewife) join the guild since the money is in the guild warehouse alot of people has been a victim by this person ask in world chat and a lot of people will respond with their own experience with this person thus i have proofs and screenshot of our conversation that he was selling gold this has been inconvenient not only for me but for a lot of people we know that this is our own discretion but ofcourse selling gold is against warspear rules i hope this one is resolved ]

Screenshot_2018-02-24-18-23-20.jpg

Buying gold goes against rules as well. And scamming attempts during such transactions are not uncommon at all. 

You learned that buying gold can lead to such things, as well as to a permanent ban; next time do not use such means to get some gold. It is my only counsel for you.

Edited by Higgings