Market Bug?

chaosteve

Question

19 answers to this question

I think it is really a glitch. It also happened to me a couple of times before. Items that are not personal (as of now, gears) just can't be posted on Market for selling. No choice but to post them on Trade Chat and wait for interested someone to buy them.

But then again.. Chaosteve said "once ive used the item. " So maybe the item's parameters is "Equipping" or "Receiving" when you bought it. And when you used it, Tsja is right, it will become "Personal" item. So that's it.

But then again.. Chaosteve said "once ive used the item. " So maybe the item's parameters is "Equipping" or "Receiving" when you bought it. And when you used it, Tsja is right, it will become "Personal" item. So that's it.

I really don't know how it all works.

I've bought a new helmet last week, and my old helmet was a market-item. I couldn't sell the old helmet again on the market. But i also bought a new amulet, and my old amulet i wore for weeks is in the market right now. Same story about my previous armor; bought, used, and sold again on the market. Why couldn't i sell my old helmet?

I know the personal items can't be sold on market, as well as the quest-items and gifts. But i notice different behaviour when it comes to used market-items.

There are more problems with the market. When you want to offer a not-sold item again, you need 1 free market-slot. Otherwise the item stays on "not sold".

Sometimes i cant offer item again, market bugs for few hours. i see the item and can select him but then i set the price and press offer nothing happends. connection is good and i can do anything just can offer item  :unknw:

Sometimes i cant offer item again, market bugs for few hours. i see the item and can select him but then i set the price and press offer nothing happends. connection is good and i can do anything just can offer item  :unknw:

You said "for few hours". Do you mean you can sell the item after a couple of hours?

You said "for few hours". Do you mean you can sell the item after a couple of hours?

yea. or its the same if offer time is ended, press offer again and status is the same, offer time is expired.... i haved this bug 3times and  my brother  twise

For the 3rd time; offering again only works with a free market-slot  :unknw:

If you don't have a free market-slot, first redeem item...

Market is bugged..Once u bought Gears der u cnt Resell it in market,Even F its Fully repair or no Parameter..plus i cnt Link items to sell at Trde Chat soo Bravooooo :rofl:  Hope its bter after update..