XXZHXX STOLEN

xxzhyxx

hey i would just like to notify everyone that my account has been stolen by pinkkity and i would like support to get it back for me she erased zhy(level17) druid and sniperzhy(level15) ranger kept my bd only xxzhyxx (level 19) bd please get it back for me i know i was dumb to let my "gf" use account but then i find out shes a fake girl idk if shes even a girl...and she steals my account 1 1/2 year account :( please get it back support i know i screwed up. i have more proof im original owner APART from my forun profile...took about 20 screenshots.

18887_.png

18888_.png

18889_.png

i never did that!!! i never scam anyone because i pmed th wrong person the acc. that u said, but they kept asking questions and i thought i knew them and they hacked u!!!!!!

lmao thats what u get for supporting the person that delete characters of other people   :tease:

and i think its funny how you still believ anything sonofman tells you.  :facepalm:

You won't knw unless you try quit being a cry bby & work for it !

i reported it to supoort right when it happened  :facepalm: i just poted it here so people can see screenshots of all this.

and i think its funny how you still believ anything sonofman tells you.  :facepalm:

are you too stupid to understand sarcasm?  :tease: lmao like id be glad to loose my account :facepalm: