new profile password

Admiral

Question

I maked a new game profile and I didnt put password for the new profile .  after that I signed from another profile and when  I trayed to rutern and enter from the new profile  it request the passwprd !! and  I have just  the username .

does that mean that there is default password ?? or thats mean that im dead and i cant open that profile again !??

some one would say that was a new profile u  dont have to wory and make another but the problem that the new profile was (stock bag profile) I gived from my 14lvl char to the new char armors and stuffs to make his bag empty !!!! 

4 answers to this question

The random diget of numbers is your username. You can change this if you set an email. Then ur username will be ur email. But u will never know your password unless u set one. The game gives you a random password for your account but doesnt tell u wat it is. You have to go and set one. And yes, its impossible to get back to your first account. You need to set a password to do so

• Developer

The random diget of numbers is your username. You can change this if you set an email. Then ur username will be ur email. But u will never know your password unless u set one. The game gives you a random password for your account but doesnt tell u wat it is. You have to go and set one. And yes, its impossible to get back to your first account. You need to set a password to do so

No, that's not impossible.

Just send a ticket to the support and we'll work it out.

Link below.

now i know that  ;) 

any way thanx for answer ..