Miracle coins purchasing issue

zjppo07

At 21h45 GMT October 29, i purchased Miracle Coins by using a Viettel card costing 50.000VND in VietNam. It said that my purchasing was successful. Later, i got in game and found that i didnt recieve any Miracle Coins by purchasing. Please fix this, I really need that 1000 Miracle Coins right now. I bought Miracle Coins on this website: pay.mobiplay.vn/WarSpear

My account: @gmail.com       My id numbers 
Edited by Aкasha
security

43 minutes ago, zjppo07 said:

At 21h45 GMT October 29, i purchased Miracle Coins by using a Viettel card costing 50.000VND in VietNam. It said that my purchasing was successful. Later, i got in game and found that i didnt recieve any Miracle Coins by purchasing. Please fix this, I really need that 1000 Miracle Coins right now. I bought Miracle Coins on this website: pay.mobiplay.vn/WarSpear

My account: **********************     My id numbers : ******

Hello there! 

Before starting, please, I highly recommend you to remove your account datas from the post asap, since it is not allowed to share such infos here.

Secondly, you may please send an Email to the support team: [email protected] , providing them all the needed infos about your payment method, and date of purchasing, account, realm and so on; something like what you have just written here. They will try to sort your issue out asap. 

Mind, please, that the answer might take from 5 to 14 working days ( Monday - Friday ) to be sent.

Have a nice day! :bye:

• Akasha locked this topic