Class Builds

0Tiago0

Hello people :) ! 

I've a suggestion for the game:

The idea is that each class can have 2 skill builds, which the player could change at any time, at the price of a orb,or something like that, so each player could have a "hybrid" character, that is, with PvP and PvE build.

So, the price of the Book of Oblivion would decrease a bit, since it would be only used for mistakes, and a new item for changing the active build would appear in the miracle shop, with the price of 10-20 miracle coins, or something like that.

Hope you like and consider my suggestion. :)

Im against it, i think ppl have to choose wether they want go pvp or pve, or they should lvl up two chars. Dk with full stun for pvp then full LS and hurricane for pve? barb 10sec resist and 4/4 shield stun in pvp then 4/4 stone skin and 4/4 combat fury in pve? priest full mana suck and elusive then full shield, aura and redemption?

In french we say: "on ne peut avoir le beurre et l'argent du beurre"

Idk if u have equivalent in english. Translation is: "one can't have both the butter and the money from the butter"

U already can have two sets of gear. Btw following ur idea, but this has been already suggested too, i think we should be able to make different gear sets for pvp/pve for instance, and to switch it by pressing one button, not changing every piece of armor one by one