price

forbrined

• 2 months later...

I have brought BG items from 3set sign up to 7set. It all comes down to who is selling and what you are willing to pay. I personally think anywhere from and in-between 3set to 7set is fine.

But if you are thinking gold price... compare this with the current in-game sign prices. ( The price of signs are forever changing )

But as a side note: beware of trading with sets of sign greater than 5set.

Scammers and honest players alike, like to prefere to offer the item as follows: "give me 5set sign then trade again for last 2set and item"

This is where scammers take advantage by taking those 5 sets and placing you on ignore and running off with your signs.

But this can be the same the other way around.

2 tips for everyone here:

#record or screen capture the whole agreement and transaction for potential evidence for support.

#Trade the item with the first 5sets.. think of who would lose the most.. the buyer. ( Seller: you might miss out on 2 set and the item... the buyer: you could lose 5sets.) Just remember: Many people pay real money for their signs.

ADD kid, u havent even had a char that is done with chainless so why do u even talk? 10k for 1 piece NPC bg gear? yea keep up with ur lies, it might get u somewhere  :bad:

ADD kid, u havent even had a char that is done with chainless so why do u even talk? 10k for 1 piece NPC bg gear? yea keep up with ur lies, it might get u somewhere  :bad:

I thought on actual bg armor... really don't be rude when I get confused