Not receiving mcoins after purchase. Please help.

radizyo

Hello,

I just bought 4500 mcoins (weekend sales) from my ipad through apple itunes.

Itunes says payment is successful, but when i log in back into the game I'm not receiving any mcoins.

I tried sending email to Warspear Support and I received the following auto-reply:

"Dear player!

Technical support won't be available from December 31th to January 9th. Please use our forum where you may find the assistance you need."

At this moment I cannot yet verified to my bank whether my credit card was charged or not, but can someone from Warspear Support Team help me to solve this problem?

I'm also afraid if I try again, I might get charged twice, so for now I will wait for your reply.

Thank you

Please wait until the 9th January! They surely will do something about it but they are on holidays right now so you have be a bit patient.

Please wait until the 9th January! They surely will do something about it but they are on holidays right now so you have be a bit patient.

Thanks for the reply Julie,

I bought the mcoins today so I could take the current offer of 60% off items from the miracle shop, I'm afraid by the 9th of January I will miss my chance of getting the current offer.

I really hope this could be solved sooner, or extending the duration of the discounts at miracle shop until they returned from holiday at least, that would be fair I think.

Kind of strange timing having a discount event where lots of people will surely buy mcoins, but not having anyone available in support to help solving issues such as this.

Actually it shouldn't be a problem. Usually the technical support asks for further information about your purchase and until now I have never seen anything going wrong so you shouldn't worry too much :)

I had the same issue too. It was on the 8th January where I purchased the 12600 mcoins and didn't receive the mcoins. Since signs of imperishability was on sale that day, I didn't want to lose the discount. So I purchased another 12600 mcoins and I received the mcoins, for the second purchase. Until now, I still haven't received the mcoins for the first purchase. I've already reported this issue to the Support section of warspear website. Still waiting for their response. Although, I just want them to refund for the first payment since I've got my mcoins from the second purchase.