SUGGEST FOR DEVELOPERS!! (READ THIS PLZ)

soheil.rouge

Hi !  :give_rose:

I have a littel suggest for u dear developers today!  ::)

Its about fight between friendly sides (mc vs mc) – (elf vs elf) I wana name it DUEL  :shok:

Ok, lets begin :

Its something like arena but have some diffrence… :spiteful:

For fighting in arena u receive arena point but in duel u gain RESPECT..

For example : u have a problem with some one ,the only way to show him your anger is using bad words !!! (can see many of these in trade-chat) :bad:

Or u wana do pvp with a friend… or wana show some one how much u strong.. :drinks:

For these u can do duel..

For do duel with someone u must intract him in game or click on his name on friend-list or ignore list(even if  he ignored u ,u can fight him) and selec duel,(an invation will be send to him,he can have 2 optin to chose, YES - NO)

IF select YES :if u win the match and he is lower lvl than u,u will receive 0.5 respect point if he is higher lvl, u will receive 1.5 point and if in same lvl 1 point..(who invated in duel will receive nothing but will lose the point)

But what if u lose?? if he was lower lvl than u he receive 2 point if same lvl 1.5 if he was higher lvl than u,he will receive 0.5 point.(and u will receive nothing but u lose the point)

with do duel u  will reveice points BUT if  lose  u must pay with your respect point!!! (That point will take from who lose and gives to who win!)

IF select NO : u will not face that guy,but if u reject invtion for 2 times,u will lose 0.5 point

There is a limited time for ask some one to fight with u.. (will explain it on RULES)

The duel fights must be between lvl 15-20(it will make low lvl players likes to lvl up faster ;) )

This duel fights have some RULES : :blush:

Amagin that some one is lvl 20 and all items are +10 !! he will be the god of duel fights!! (Its not good at all!)

I made rules for solve this problem… 

1.u can fight with lower lvl players  1time on each day.

2.u can fight with same lvl 3times in day.

3.no limited to fight with higher lvl ! but if some one killed u 2times he cant face u that day again.

*maybe some one be the most strongest man among all player!!  :diablo: and those 3  rules cant make him stop!! What now??! Have  way to fix this too ;)  :dirol:

4. 2 vs 1 !! in this fight , 2 ppl will face who have most respect point( the difrence of first person on respect point and second  person must be higher than 70 point for begin this fight)

Question: how it possible 1 person can fight 2 person ,and win??! :shok:

Answer:

they will not come attack together(that 2 person!! It must have release time ( like arena when wana begin fight) first 20sec for release 1person for fight with that strong char when he got killed other person will release in 5sec!!  :pleasantry:

question : what about respect points??! ( on 2 vs 1 ) ??

answer  : if 2 ppl killed 1 ,both receive 2points,but if they lose ,each of them will lose 2.5 point.

If 1 person killed 2 ppl  he will receive 5 point,but if he lose the match he lose nothing.

* *THERE IS NO OPTION FOR THAT STRONGEST MAN TO REFUSE THE INVATION FOR 2 VS 1* * :lol:

Now, how this duel challeng must be start: (these duel fights are for 2 week(14days) and after 14 days all point of all players will fall to 10) for example: in this 14 days u receive 200 point ! on next day u have 10 points. (points will rest)

when your respect point reach 0 (from lose fights)u cant request other ppl to duel but others can!! And when your point reach -10 u will not recive that 10 points after 14 days.(it means that u cant request others to duel!) :aggressive:

Ok,now there is a question!! why the other ppl who dosent have any problem or wana pvp like this fights??

answer : after 14 days ,2 ppl who have most respect point will be winners...(first and second guys)

The resolt will be write on log-in screen(like miracle shop offers) :give_rose:

Now,good part!!  O:-)

that 2 ppl who are first and second,will receive star(first place 1 star,second place 1/2 star)!! (question!  what is a star!!!?? I will answer it soon  ;) ) and game must give him a rare item that not exist in game shops or miracle shop BUT this item must have limited time to use!! (7 days) remember that these items and changes are for limited days.. :cray:

Prize can be funny looks gear but power full  -  or  -  add some point to your crit ,attack speed and others..

And now ,what is star!!?? ::)

Stars are 5 and 2 guys that won,will receive it..

Who receive full 5 star, will be rewarded with a special thing!!

I have a suggest for this prize too!  :spiteful:

who have 5 star must recive some lvl up –points !! Now what is lvl up point!?!

Lvl up points must be use for amp the gears u have! For example u receive 10 lvl point,with these points u can lvl up your gears without use any sign or sphere to higher lvl!

but for +1 untill +4 use 1 lvl up point on each

and +5 untill +8 use 2lvl point  on each

and +8  and +9 use 3 lvl point on each

and +9 to +10 will use 4 point!! on each gear

for example u have belt and wana amp it from +6 to +7 when u wana amp it in amp menu u must select lvl-up points and use 2 point for it ,and your belt will go to +7 without any sign and damage sphere..

Who have 5 star and win the prize his stars will be rest to 0.. ( for begin again)

I hope With this duel fights the problem between charcters and pvp between friendly sides be solved  O:-)

And it must be fun for others  :drinks:

one more thing !!please do not make ticket for this fights!!(on miracle shop)!! :cray:

I know its hard to make these changes but ,players will have some work to do all day.. and they can fight any time  :clapping:

Sorry for my bad English..  :give_rose:

elfkiller or disturber i know why u said that  :diablo: (look at his profile,made account for write this on my post!!)

grow up kid :facepalm:

i suggest this to developers,your idea is not importent for me  :spiteful: (keep it for your self)

go do your job,resting boss on laby  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...