[2012.05.14] Under development: Moraktar

Kuzmitch

-We announce the update of warspear online to version 3.0! it will be 2012.06.04, why we took so long? we want your money  ;D -

OBS: that's a fake announcement of the game update, whoever read this and reply this, have total conscience that i m not a developer and i DON'T know when the game will be updated. thank you!

-We announce the update of warspear online to version 3.0! it will be 2012.06.04, why we took so long? we want your money  ;D -

OBS: that's a fake announcement of the game update, whoever read this and reply this, have total conscience that i m not a developer and i DON'T know when the game will be updated. thank you!

:bad: :bad: :bad: i really think theres info when  see date topic :wacko:

Where is.that f*****g update and second whyyou dont indorm us about update every week like u said i dont hear anythibg about update.for.2 week and thats not good for u!!!!! :facepalm: inform us!!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

When we will you enable leveling up by huntin

g???

NO THATS STUPID!! No easy leveling!!!! It will then disable daily quest!!! I don't like them but it will get rid of the games or originality!!!! If thats even a word ;D

Where is.that f*****g update and second whyyou dont indorm us about update every week like u said i dont hear anythibg about update.for.2 week and thats not good for u!!!!! :facepalm: inform us!!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: You heard the guy, WHEN IS THE DAMN UPDATE????