How to handle scammers/abusive language

Mecha

Your opinion?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion?

• Agree
    • Disagree

There are many scammers online trying to steal accounts, gold, equipment, etc. Abusive language and insulting are becoming a pain as well. My 9 yr old niece plays this game, Im sure many children play this game too. Abusive and explicit language is excessive.

I suggest devs add an option to vote to ban a player. I say 10 votes from 10 different ppl and they are temporarily banned from posting in any chat or sending pms.

Thanks for voting.

Parental guidance filter, ever heard of it?

Violence is not good for kids,

you KILL NPCs and players in Warspear, no big deal bro.

This is why we have games " for " kids.

Ok but still, more and more players are getting ripped off

Gastus had his lv20 bd stolen. Many other players as well. There are no mods online so...

Ok but still, more and more players are getting ripped off

Gastus had his lv20 bd stolen. Many other players as well. There are no mods online so...

i heard anarkopunk BOUGHT gastus...?!?!

yes,the insults are getting more and more...tht sucks,but honestly,all who cant live with tht should quit the game,cause this is typical for an online game i think...many different ppl---> trouble

Weird. Beause a scammer now controls Espartacos profile. Idk if he bought it or stole it. But the new "Espartacos" targeted ppl on friend list, ex: me and Gastus and Espartacos  were all on same clan. And Gastus posted on forum saying his bd was stolen. Espartacos and others are tricking ppl by offering mcoins.

Think about it. They buy or steal a high lv account, target the ppl on that accounts friend list, an abundant list of valuable high lv players whom trust that stolen players name, steal, rinse and repeat.

Something has to be done because these players have spent money and time on this game and they are not getting anything back.

:aggressive:

I agree something should be done in terms of having mods maybe but not your idea. Someone could easily abuse that and gather players to vote ban someone they simply don't like. That would be way to abusive of a system.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody's stuff gets "stolen" they give away their account info. Serves there asses right for being dumb. Would u just give a complete stranger ur bank info if he said hed put 500$ in it lol. People get ripped off for being dumb. As far as language, there is a very simple tool aigrind has built into the game...... It's called ignore.

Nobody's stuff gets "stolen" they give away their account info. Serves there asses right for being dumb. Would u just give a complete stranger ur bank info if he said hed put 500$ in it lol. People get ripped off for being dumb. As far as language, there is a very simple tool aigrind has built into the game...... It's called ignore.

What he said.