Explaining drop items in Halloween event

Jarlaxxle

As I stated in the title, I think it would be a great help for any player in game if devs add detailed information of the items we can get from dungeons in the upcoming halloween event.

Many players as me don´t play too much, and it would be great to know for example which kind of rings we can get at lvl 20: physical damage %, life steal and dodge/energy. This last variable stat is uknown, and it would be great if u devs specify in recent news when explaining the event itself, so as soon as we enter game, we already know what item is the best for us and try to get it from the first moment.

I know event is so close, but it shouldn´t be so hard for you devs to add this information.

Ty for your time.

How can you be that sure, Snowman? Last time there wasn't, all they told was this: "unique cloaks, rings and amulets (22 lvl) [with physic or magic damage]; unique weapons (21 lvl) with new bonus "Stunning"" The last variable was left unexplained, as stated in Jarlaxxle's post.

Edited by TheCabbage

What more do you need? Accessories with damage and weps with stun sounds like a nice enough explanation to me. What, do they need to remind you that weps have damage? Just log on and look at chat and the market every now and then.

Edited by Snowman

What more do you need? Accessories with damage and weps with stun sounds like a nice enough explanation to me. What, do they need to remind you that weps have damage? Just log on and look at chat and the market every now and then.

Snowman, in fact the only thing i want to know is the variable stat. For example, this halloween i want to get rings. As i don´t have much time to play i won´t know all the variable stats in my lvl for rogue rings.

Imagine that there are 2 rings lvl 20 for rogues, 1 with dodge and the other with energy ( i think these ones were for the last halloween event).

I just ask for than information instead of buying one ring withouth knowing that maybe there are others more interesting for your particular build of your character.

I think it is not a big effort to ask that to devs.