new classes

Kian Harris

Puppeteer class:

you can summon a puppet that will fight for you that you can control or it can just follow you around and you can upgrade your puppet like its a weapon, instead of a sword. 

Shapeshifter class:

You can shapeshift into different animals/monsters that have different abilities for a certain amount of time.

Engineer class:

You can create temporary turrets and use guns, obviously not modern guns but your own version.

Illusionist class:

You can create illusions and clones of yourself to fool monsters and players, the clones can also help you in battle but have low health. Also you can turn invisible, and it hides your character from all players and monsters cant detect.

What do you guys think? :D

Puppeteer class:

you can summon a puppet that will fight for you that you can control or it can just follow you around and you can upgrade your puppet like its a weapon, instead of a sword. 

Shapeshifter class:

You can shapeshift into different animals/monsters that have different abilities for a certain amount of time.

Engineer class:

You can create temporary turrets and use guns, obviously not modern guns but your own version.

Illusionist class:

You can create illusions and clones of yourself to fool monsters and players, the clones can also help you in battle but have low health. Also you can turn invisible, and it hides your character from all players and monsters cant detect.

What do you guys think? :D

Lol stop copying Guild wars 2.

i was think the same guild wars thing , also i think the concept of the game is the old school mmoprg gameplay and the animations required by the classes asked here would ask a faster internet and not all the players of this game have amazingly fast internet , also i think it would be alot of coding work too , the game is good as it is now with the scope of getting better with some tweaks and the devs are constantly working to make that happen ..also dont mix up the game with other mmorpgs for the mobile platform that boast a size in gbs..this game is cool for me because of the flued gameplay it provides even with slow internet and the amazingly small size of less than 50 mb ;)