arrives privileges to bds

dougg

hello everyone, hello GMS!

I would even when you guys gms vain continue with this privilege that certain classes have elfs as bd, which is a tanker class (large def and atack average) however the bd uses dmg class weapon (rogue), what do becomes a great imbalance, in addition to using the rogue weapon the bd has more dmg that the rogue which is a dmg class, in my view it is the privilege, elfs always have better things that mcs, we also talk about the fact that a class that attacks physically melee hit punches the distance WHAT also wrong and needs to be fixed, let's talk also hamstring that handle far ... besides taking by far what it is wrong last long and still draws hp, apart from the fact of a class tanke have a protective sphere that in my view and magic class skill where this set of skill makes the class absurd and because of that bds, elfs are most in all the game servers, which ta fix this GMS? No I'm just one, are several that we are already tired of these privileges !!! 

will be posting here a picture of the exact moment when a friend of mine was estunado by bd, it is worth remembering the internet it was not slow or anything, was working perfectly!

11401069_903196853057569_7036809144646741029_n.jpg

11401069_903196853057569_7036809144646741029_n.jpg

Umm i didnt understand half of your words just the fact that you say bladedancer is over powered like everyone else does , and also that there is hamstring from 10 yards . This happens with desynchronization server-client and may that blade dancer was next to you and you had slow connection and you saw him hitting fromthe other side but he was next to you to his client , because as i know blade dancer is a melee (except counter attack skill) . The rest i didnt understand what you are trying to say :3 sorry .

He's saying that elves have more advantages (not true) than mc's, and that bds are tanks but they deal as much as rogue

1. bd and a tanker class, ie could not have more than one attack DMG class, as you may notice bd use DMG class weapon (rogue) and also has more DMG that the rogue class, wrong ranger!

2. the internet was not bad, it was funcionamendo perfectly, the bd at various times can paralyze far as the internet be slow appears simbolado slow internet, and no photo is showing.

3. bd has a protective sphere that even where well remember that and a skill for wizards !! only here we can see a class that has more than dmg dmg classes as an example rogue, ranger, bd which is a class that paralyzes physical attacks by far and still have protection!

in my view this is called privileges! after all I'm sure that 40% of game players are comics! elfs

What... I can kill skrillex on unamped sham/necro/lock easily, dks/barbs vs bds are a matter of skill, the fight between mc classes and BD IS BALANCED (I'm not saying bd isn't op, a SMALL nerf will do

Wait wtf, since when can bds deal more dmg than rogues, please get some evidence rather than talking bs, if you're gonna cry about bd then look at rogue, lock and sham, rogue has 1 sleep, 5 DMG SKILLS and 2 dmg boosting skills

Btw I barely understood what you said

About the shield skill thing, according to my gaming and lore experience, Blade Dancers are mages who have chosen the art of the sword while being able to master wizardry by imbuing their blades and using the elements to help them (Earth element = shield, Air = Sonic Boom, Fire = Flash Strike, Water = Ham, Arcane (aka magic in general) the rest) so its logical (with a small nerf)

Edited by Phalanx

And with the more DMG, which BDS obviously have, he refers to +4% dmg. Take a bd and a rogue with same wpns and amp... Bd has more dmg

And yeah ricochet and throwing knife deal like 200 DMG and I'm +10 ^^

Whereas BDS skill all deal a lot

Edited by Thiefmastr

Bladedancer isnt undead , all classes can kill every class , and when you post here dont imagine that every bladedancer is +10 top gears and knows to play well 

Bd has passive +4% , mountain clans and rogue have hp boost passive , more hp = more damage counter , whats the problem 

^^^^ give that man a cookie

Also learn how to rogue, they gave you ranged skills to catch up with runners when elusive is off, you're an assassin while bd is more like a special weapons and tactics force member (aka S.W.A.T member)

That's target nuking VS target tanking then nuking

I bet I can rape skrillex on any +0 caster if I kite well

Casters focus on kiting not amp vs melees

AGAIN I REPEAT, when its only caster vs caster/melee vs melee then its a mix between amp and skill

I eat up bds casters, I made a comparison between druid and a BD yesterday, simply I kited the lvl 14 bd +10 with my quest geared... Unamped... Lvl 14 druid and bam he's dead (was a 1vs1 at arena) so casters have a big advantage against melees, don't complain about a class that can be fked up easily

Kite a counter phalanx you'll die before you place your 4th hit.

Rush = distance reduce.

Ham = dk blow of silence with dot (a dk expert)

Counter strike literraly counters binds.

You see a class thats able to beat any other class no matter how hard you try.

Using rogues as an excuse? A dmg class with light gear having bursts and dots..only one bind skill.

Using warlocks as an excuse? A cloth class that has position bug 9/10 times due to move skills, hence skills wont function properly.

Since the devs in game take pvp as non existant, use this skills in awar scenario.

Facts, not opinions...phalanx bring better points, heavy dont compare dmg to hp seems stupid already.

And check out forsaken passive ;) God bless the undead.

^^^^ give that man a cookie

Also learn how to rogue, they gave you ranged skills to catch up with runners when elusive is off, you're an assassin while bd is more like a special weapons and tactics force member (aka S.W.A.T member)

That's target nuking VS target tanking then nuking

I bet I can rape skrillex on any +0 caster if I kite well

Casters focus on kiting not amp vs melees

AGAIN I REPEAT, when its only caster vs caster/melee vs melee then its a mix between amp and skill

I eat up bds casters, I made a comparison between druid and a BD yesterday, simply I kited the lvl 14 bd +10 with my quest geared... Unamped... Lvl 14 druid and bam he's dead (was a 1vs1 at arena) so casters have a big advantage against melees, don't complain about a class that can be fked up easily

Beware of BDs' ham :spiteful: Many lv14 bds have lv5 ham O:

YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M SO STUPID! EVEN THO WHEN LOCKS BARELY MISS (untill now I rarely see one missing)

I don't have prove this stuff, I'm leaving this topic since it looks like every single guy who got killed by a BD cries like an unskilled noob here (not you skrillex/weaknight/thief/nest/other people I didn't mention), looks like people don't know how to fight

EDIT: I bet Nest believes the thing that I fked up a lvl 14 +10 bd on a lvl 14 +0 druid, I've seen +10 bds fall to all types of casters (except mage ^.^)

Edited by Phalanx