Charged twice.

x6t3nc3

I just got chargedd twice for miracle coins yet only recieved 1 of the payments.

I can supply the transaction id's.

The game lagged, disconnected me. I recieved a receipt from google play. 2 different transactions, however only 1 gave me miracle coins.

I have sent an email to support. :)

For any others that attempt to buy miracle coins, if it lags then shows an error, do not attempt again, wait 5 minutes and see if you were charged first.

I just got chargedd twice for miracle coins yet only recieved 1 of the payments.

I can supply the transaction id's.

The game lagged, disconnected me. I recieved a receipt from google play. 2 different transactions, however only 1 gave me miracle coins.

That's crazy , since you contacted support you should receive a response. They say average response time is 48 hours and if you haven't received a response within a week to create a new email (as it could have been losses in the flood of emails they receive)

I've personally never had this issue but it isn't an uncommon one. Hope you get a response and get it shorted out in a timely maner.

That's crazy , since you contacted support you should receive a response. They say average response time is 48 hours and if you haven't received a response within a week to create a new email (as it could have been losses in the flood of emails they receive)

Answer will be received within 5 working days.

Nothing will disappear.